So as some of you know i've been on the hunt for a nice lush reverb and chorus for a while now. I am yet to try out all the choruses I am looking at yet but when I tried out this nifty little reverb from Marshall I couldn't pass it up!

The Marshall RF-1 Reverb. It's surprisingly organic and not too bright as I was fearing it might be. For $150 Australian it was a deal too good to pass up.

The construction is top notch and it's a lot heavier than it looks. It's one sexy pedal if I do say so myself too

Overall i'm really happy as I don't need a top of the line face melting reverb just something to give a bit of extra bite to solos, and for the money this does it great!
lookin' good. grats
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
HNPD! several people here are buying pedals from that marshall line since they're so inexpensive. Hope it sounds good to you!
Ibanez JEM 555 > Line 6 POD XT Live > Behringer MS16 Monitor Speakers

"Asked us if we were happy, we said we didn't know...
Took us by the hands and up we go..."

Italians do it better.
Holy Grail Plus, Boss RV 5, Boss Fender Reverb, Hardwire Reverb.

The Holy Grail Plus was a beatiful pedal but I would rather spend up on a Small Clone than anything
That's the pedal I'd get if I weren't dead set on a Hardwire RV-7.

HNPD!
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
HNPD! Looks very good, I might be buying this, I'm in real need of a reverb, would you recommend it for that kind of budget?
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
Quote by stykerwolf
Those Marshall pedals are VERY tough to break, the BB-2 i have weights more then the 3 pedals i built combines.

the things weigh a shit-ton. you could kill a cat by dropping one from 4 feet above.

good buy TS
Quote by gregs1020
the things weigh a shit-ton. you could kill a cat by dropping one from 4 feet above.

good buy TS

are ou basing that on the pedals sonic qualities, or it's cat-killing ablilities?
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Quote by Jhachey22
are ou basing that on the pedals sonic qualities, or it's cat-killing ablilities?

If it can kill a cat, who cares how it sounds?

^A very good rule to go by when buying gear.
Quote by Jhachey22

*throws marshall pedal at Jhachey22's head*

catch that.

Hey - if he's happy with it it's a good purchase.

Quote by LezPaulEpiphone
HNPD! Looks very good, I might be buying this, I'm in real need of a reverb, would you recommend it for that kind of budget?

For the price it's hard to beat. There are better sounding pedals out there, but you're gonna pay close to double the price. @ Ze Monsta; I haven't really used the reverse setting much yet but i'll try and record some clips
Quote by Jhachey22

Quote by willT08
If it can kill a cat, who cares how it sounds?

^A very good rule to go by when buying gear.

But.. that would make teh MG fullstack teh moast awesome thing evar
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey