Page 1 of 2
Im being stalked, harassed, and getting death threats, my car was smashed over 10k damages, money stolen, help?

I think I know who it is, i did contact the police.

Let me tell you what happened first, then i need advice.

When I woke up to goto work on 2 Thursdays ago, at 6am, my tires were slashed, every single window was smashed. The seats were cut up, foam everywhere. My antenna was busted, and they stole my radio. They keyed the car everywhere. I called out of work. The car was ruined, totalled damages over $10,000

On Saturday I recieved threatning phone calls, the said he is going to slit my throat and burn down my house with me in it. He said he wont rest until I am dead. I pressed *67 and called the police. They traced it to a pay phone.
The police asked me if i reconized the voice. I said no, it sounded like the person was using a voice deguiser.

On Sunday, my myspace all of my freinds on there were being harassed, they told them i need to die. I got an email from myspace saying i need a bullet in my head and to have my heart smashed with an 18 wheeler and hung upside down and beaten.

On Monday, I had like 10 pizza deliver people come to my door. I told every single one of them i didnt order anything.

On Tuesday I checked my bank account, and somebody charged over 5,000 to my credit cards.

On Tuesday I contacted the police again, they assigned me a detective.

The detective asked me, Is there anybody that would want to hurt you?, I said well theres only 1 person i could think of who would want to hurt me.

Back in 1998 My Daughter was 15. She was dating a guy who was 18. I didnt like him so I had him arrested for sexual contact and he served 3 months in jail. I said that i caught they having sex, when i just caught them touchy feeling consenting. He is branded a registered sex offender for life. However I warned him, he wouldnt stay away. I live in Pennsylvania. I am almost 100% certain its guy, i think hes out for revenege. But this was 11-12 years ago.

I told the detectives, they went to his house, he lives with his dad, and they shis dad say he was with him the enite time. that he was his aliby.

5 days later, sunday, after almost a week of peace, I had a cop, detective come to my house, and said somebody reported my car awith my plates, leaving the scene of a shooting.

Yesturday I had All these fire trucks and ambulances at my house. They said i reported my house to be on fire with hurt children. I said I made no such thing. They said it was traced to my house.

I was then arrested!!! They arrested me for making a fake 911 call. I spend 5 hours in Jail! Charges were dropped 5 hours later, after the detective told them what was going on.

I dont know, and there is no evidence, but today i got a letter in the mail, it said im going to make your life hell first, then im goina kill you. It said dont travel alone, dont leave your house, Im watching you and will get you, on a dark road. The letters post mark was from 300 miles away.

The detectives traces the calls to pay phones, they traced the IP addresses to china. The letters are coming from 300 miles away in new york city. Even the f***** pizza phone calls were traces to my phone number. How is that even possible? The guy were reported my car was traced to a hospital in my town. The fire department said they traced it to my house. They dusted the letters for prints, and found none.

They are having some guys come over and inspect the lines with the phone company. They dont understand whats happening. Is this possible?

I am confused, and the detectives are as well. They think my stalker is a technology expert, and could have been planed well in advance.

The police, have no evidence on the guy, they cant make an arrest, and it wont stop.
Should I move? Should I change my Idenity? Why cant they catch him? Can he be stopped?
Last edited by ShredHead396 at Nov 26, 2009,
sit in front of your house with a shotgun, wait for the foo'
GEAR:
Ibanez SR605
Some 71' P-Bass
Orange Bass Terror 500 > Markbass 4x10
If I were him, I'd send him pizzas back, with pepperoni shaped in the letters "can we jus' be frnds plz".

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by ShredHead396
Even the f***** pizza phone calls were traces to my phone number. How is that even possible?

The guy harassing you... it's you.

ಠ_ಠ
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai

ಠ_ಠ

Tyler?
¯|(°_o)/¯

What is this guy supposed to be? The ultimate badass?

Your situation reminds me back in high school when I got involved with a group of people and they kept making threats about jumping me. The school people don't really do shit so like that guy said. Sit in front of your house with a shotgun and wait
Quote by LivinJoke84
I cant be naked. I have a huge fear of leaving a stain wherever i sit. Especially if its really warm
That is one hell of a scary story.

I don't know what I'd do. But in any case, the guy has been a moron first, reporting a fake sexual contact between his daughter and her ex-boyfriend. If it's really him.
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
Quote by Zox
Tyler?

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Man, I wouldn't say you deserved all this, but Christ, sending a dude to jail and getting him labelled a sex offender for life, for "touchy feeling consenting"? And lying, saying you caught them having sex?

"Dick move" doesn't really cover it.

EDIT: Bah. You're actually made of shit.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Nov 26, 2009,
man that is crazy dude, but the whole sex offender thing, that was way uncalled for
im the drunkest burning star
Quote by Kensai

You met me at a very strange time in my life.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Kensai

ಠ_ಠ

No offense to whoever story this was, but this ^ was my first thought exactly, some form of schizophrenia or something like that...

https://health.google.com/health/ref/Schizophrenia

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA
Wow.

Assuming that is real...

Good luck.
R/DedIT
The Glitch Mob

Arkasia

Tool

Quote by madbasslover
I'd pay four bucks to have those 6 balls stuffed in my mouth.
Wow, reading the story back with the thought that the guy is a manic schizophrenic is pretty lulzy, and a lot more feasible.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I'd start getting worried once your dog turns up with a screwdriver through its head.
In which case, it's time to get a new jacket.

EDIT: One question. You say you got it off of yahoo or something, did you just post it here for laughs? Unless you actually are stalking yourself, in which case you might have done it that way to stop it getting traced back to you...

EDITIT: Wait a minute. It said that you got it off yahoo. It SAID it. But... after I posted... I swear, when I first opened this thread, it said that as the first sentence. What the...
He likes Keats but she's into Yeats - it's a matter of Romance

E-Mistress to UG's Finest Gentleman

Come away, oh human child,
To the waters and the wild
With a fairy hand in hand;
For the world's more full of weeping than you can understand.
Last edited by miss_muso~ at Nov 26, 2009,
yea its a fight-club-tyler-durden thing going on....maybe. but srsly, sending a guy to jail for being nice to yur daugher just cuz u dont like him is real dick move. or this is just trolling..
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Is this about you? It's freakin terrible anyway. You should disprove the motherf***rs alibi if plausible. You could also hire a computer guy who wold hack into his computer and find out if it was him or at least whether all that stuff was done from a computer (that would be illegal though). I don't think you should worry about him hurting you because if he had the guts to do it, he would have done it by now and he wouldn't be playing all those childish pranks.

EDIT: Oh, and you do realize that you've just admitted having falsely accused the guy and that he could sue the sh*t out of you for doing so?
Last edited by kr1stians at Nov 26, 2009,

"I live in Pennsylvania."

Could've told us it's just a story, bro.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
Yeah I just found it on some random blog anyway..
R/DedIT
The Glitch Mob

Arkasia

Tool

Quote by madbasslover
I'd pay four bucks to have those 6 balls stuffed in my mouth.
Nice story. According to your profile page you were born in '83, so that would make you the same age as your daughter.
I think you are all being confused by the OP.

It is obviously something that has been copy-pasted here, it happened to somebody else.

Edit: and yes, it did say it was taken off of Yahoo Questions before it was edited.
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
Last edited by Astyan at Nov 26, 2009,
Quote by miss_muso~

EDITIT: Wait a minute. It said that you got it off yahoo. It SAID it. But... after I posted... I swear, when I first opened this thread, it said that as the first sentence. What the...

Your right, he must have edited it out, I did say that he got it off yahoo questions.

Last edited by ShredHead396 : Today at 08:12 AM.

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA
Thankyou. I'm not seeing things.
He likes Keats but she's into Yeats - it's a matter of Romance

E-Mistress to UG's Finest Gentleman

Come away, oh human child,
To the waters and the wild
With a fairy hand in hand;
For the world's more full of weeping than you can understand.
Quote by ShredHead396
You all had to ruin it didn't you

Well even though it's not real OP is still gonna die
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
wait a sec... your profile says you're born in 83. but you say here your daughter was fifteen in 98...

stop fuc king lying dude

*didnt see the second page til after posting*
Bands I've Seen:
Ozzy Osbourne
Rob Zombie
In This Moment
Age of Daze
Blue October
Inward Eye
Thornley
Billy Talent
Rise Against
Rancid
Anvil
Theory of a Deadman
Shinedown
Pop Evil
Blink 182
All-American Rejects
Fallout Boy
assuming this story is real...

the best thing to do is to set a trap to lure this weirdo to you. you need to find some kind of bait for this guy, something he couldn't possibly pass up on. I would put another car in your drive way for a couple weeks and wait to see if anything happens to it. if he calls you again.. try pissing him off, call his bluff, it might provoke him to come out in the open again, and if you have another car in your driveway that's being monitored... who knows.. just a thought

however if you do talk to this person on the phone.. don't talk to him with a cocky, confident attitude like, yeahhh your going jail guy, come jack my car again. No. as a matter of fact. don't even bring the car up. he'll find it himself don't worry. and that might make it obvious to him that your setting him up. If you talk to him, stay scared.. itll feed his ego which is what you want. you don't want to accidently give him some kind of reason for suspicion and judging by his workings with phone lines, he looks like hes pretty good at knowing when and when not to do stuff. just let him walk right into it himself
Quote by ShredHead396
Where have you been...

Wha ... like, because I passed over the obvious Cape Fear joke for the Marky Mark one about the movie with the obnoxiously similar name?

Or because I'm a terribly sporadic poster? If it's the second one, it's because I recently got a second job, and after working 50-60 hours a week I'm usually too tired to do anything but watch TV and fall asleep on the couch at 9:30. I feel like my freaking dad.
Quote by pepsi1187
assuming this story is real...

the best thing to do is to set a trap to lure this weirdo to you. you need to find some kind of bait for this guy, something he couldn't possibly pass up on. I would put another car in your drive way for a couple weeks and wait to see if anything happens to it. if he calls you again.. try pissing him off, call his bluff, it might provoke him to come out in the open again, and if you have another car in your driveway that's being monitored... who knows.. just a thought

however if you do talk to this person on the phone.. don't talk to him with a cocky, confident attitude like, yeahhh your going jail guy, come jack my car again. No. as a matter of fact. don't even bring the car up. he'll find it himself don't worry. and that might make it obvious to him that your setting him up. If you talk to him, stay scared.. itll feed his ego which is what you want. you don't want to accidently give him some kind of reason for suspicion and judging by his workings with phone lines, he looks like hes pretty good at knowing when and when not to do stuff. just let him walk right into it himself

Actually, my first thought on reading it was "I wonder if the daughter is doing all this. I bet he hasn't even asked her." Girls with daddies like that tend to get seriously screwed up. I used to date one - and that very reason is why I use the past tense.
Wow.
Creativity 0/10
Fooling some of the Pit 4/10
Trolling, pretty lame attempt man. 0/10

Seriously. I read that and one word sprang into my mind. This word... was bullshit.
My Gear:

Washburn 6 String Bantam Series

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S
Is the entire pit stupid?

Quote by ShredHead396

Back in 1998 My Daughter was 15.

Go onto his profile and read his age. Technically he had sex when he was 10..

Shred Head you fail.
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Quote by Adam124
Is the entire pit stupid?

Go onto his profile and read his age. Technically he had sex when he was 10..

Shred Head you fail.

If his daughter was 15 in 1998 then he was having sex in 1983, while still in the womb.

Edit: LOL MASSIVE HOLE IN STORY
He said he was arrested for making a fake 911 call, but the emergency number in Australia (where TS lives) is 000.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Last edited by breadstick at Nov 26, 2009,
You sure you're not a schizo, TS?

I'd buy a gun for safety, and get some friends to live at your place for a while.
Page 1 of 2