Anybody getting anything?
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.
today isnt black friday,you got no ideas what im talking about

Edit:the day after thanksgiving when almost everything is on huge discount(some time up to 75%)
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.
Last edited by O.O Meow O.O at Nov 26, 2009,
If Black Friday is what I think it is, I'm going to wear a stabjacket and hang onto my wallet quite tightly
ohai little sig.
^you got the right ideas
Quote by angusfan16
Black friday is the day after thanksgiving for all the american peoples up on this. it's when the stores make the most money cause everyone wants to buy xmas presents cause stores make stuff really cheap. stores will open around 5 am and stay open till about 10 till 11 pm. I work retail.... save me....

ps i was refering to a megadeth song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zm175LWTka0
I'll probably go to GC late in the day to use my 15% off for strings. I may not though.
laptop,desktop,TV,ect

US>UK

JK
Quote by angusfan16