This thread only applies for American!!!!

So money burner,what do ya gonna get this Friday?
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.
Black Friday is a big scam and people normally get jack shit there when you don´t camp it out in front of wal-mart.
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
I got a couple friends that went down to the states for black friday a couple years ago.... One of them never came back...
The religious myth is the most powerful device ever created, and serves as the psychological soil upon which other myths can flourish.
Quote by Dawnwalker
Black Friday is a big scam and people normally get jack shit there when you don´t camp it out in front of wal-mart.

you know nothing!!
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.
Quote by O.O Meow O.O
you know nothing!!

Shut up!

Stupid responses get stupid responses.

Black Friday is a day where chains sell their B-stock goods and try to get some customers in their stores to make money.

Back up your arguments.

Also, I like black.

Last edited by Dawnwalker at Nov 26, 2009,
Quote by Dawnwalker
Shut up!

Dont make me go...

nah thats too racist

Edit: Ok,whats wrong with b-stock,and most of the time,ppl just went in,get the stuff they want and get out
Quote by angusfan16
Last edited by O.O Meow O.O at Nov 26, 2009,
Quote by O.O Meow O.O
Dont make me go...

nah thats too racist

Don´t make me go...

*reported*

Also, I like black.

Quote by Dawnwalker
Shut up!

Stupid responses get stupid responses.

Black Friday is a day where chains sell their B-stock goods and try to get some customers in their stores to make money.

Back up your arguments.

Eh. Most people I know go for a particular item and nothing else. The stores just make less profit, and they make room for new inventory before Christmas.
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
I got some GC coupons too. Thinking of using it on a Rebel 30. Im also thinking about buying an Orange Dual Terror
( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.

Quote by SLonergan
Can I get a woot woot?

...No? Whatever.
^do they have the in store special thingy?
Quote by angusfan16
Quote by O.O Meow O.O
just cuz they want to advertise their website

Wut.

Also, I like black.

I wish Guitar Center carried Orange amps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.

Quote by SLonergan
Can I get a woot woot?

...No? Whatever.
Quote by Guitarlolz
I wish Guitar Center carried Orange amps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what about your local store?
Quote by angusfan16
I would never go out to buy something on black Friday. If I were to go out, I would do my best to be the first in line and then when the stored opened its doors I would throw handfuls of ball bearings on the ground and then watch the crowd fall over each other.
I'm going to go to a Strip Club and ask if there are any discounts on a new fur coat.
I have yet to acquire a signature.