HAs anybody else recieved the email from schecter about the solo 6 damien and if so have you found it anywhere on the web cause irealyl want to see the price
Bryce
the email said that its only available in stores at guitar center, exclusivly. seeing that its a damien, i cant see it costing more the 450$. id actually say 400$ due to the fact that it doesnt have a floyd
Schecter C-1 Classic in Seethru blue <333
Schecter Damien FR
Roland AC-60 acoustic amp
Boss GE-7 EQ
Line6 Ubermetal Distortion
Sigma Dx Acoustic
Never heard of it. Considering the fact that it's a solo, is it a les paul shape?
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
to a person that doesnt play guitar they would say it is but to me i see so many diferences that i dont think so.
When do you think it will be on the web
Bryce
yea the email said "exclusively at guitar center" when i got it. maybe go to guitar center if u dont see it online? or call in to check. i dont remember exactly, but i kinda remember seeing the email saying its gonna be at guitar center on black friday. so check in-store then. or call on black friday and ask.
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
I bought one before black friday i just walked in to guitar center it was wensday i was looking to buy a new guitar and the guy showed it to me i guess they made a mistake and sold it to me before it was out i think im one of the first to own one =] preety cool guitar it costs like 400 but i got it at a good deal
I got mine just now for $399. Its pretty! Just another Schecter I wanted to add to my collection of Schecters.
I got that e-mail and was trying to find it online too since I'm due for a new guitar and Schecters are on my list now. I haven't even got to play one yet. I love the look of the guitar in the e-mail but the nearest GC to me is in Dallas and I don't just plan to drop everything to make that trip just because. I mean I would love to go play it and see if that's my new guitar but 3 hour drives for gear gets old. Too Bad Shreveport and Bossier City don't have better guitar shops. Maybe Musician's Friend will end up getting one to look at on here and find more details out about it. If it's the same hardware that's on the Damien 6 with just the LP shape then I'll hold out. I mean the new Hellraiser Deluxe is $499 on Musician's Friend brand new and it has active neck and bridge pickups. It is also real mahogany wood instead of the cheap basswood. Here's the link:
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Schecter-Guitar-Research-Hellraiser-Deluxe-Electric-Guitar?sku=520092
yea you can even get the hell raiser solo 6 for 499 i think the guy at guitar center offered it to me for that much brand new but it wasnt realy in my price range =/ but it was a crazy deal wish i had that much money to spend
Quote by Artur1292
yea you can even get the hell raiser solo 6 for 499 i think the guy at guitar center offered it to me for that much brand new but it wasnt realy in my price range =/ but it was a crazy deal wish i had that much money to spend

I'd have to see that before I believed it. I haven't seen any Hellraiser Solo's that cost less than $7 fiddy. Even the factory blems are going for $550.

I will say, I got my Damien Solo yesterday while out of town, and was able to plug it in and jam tonight for the first time. I honestly think this axe sounds better than my Hellraiser Sunset FR. By far, wellllll worth the money I spent.
Quote by Eric24
I'd have to see that before I believed it. I haven't seen any Hellraiser Solo's that cost less than $7 fiddy. Even the factory blems are going for $550.

I will say, I got my Damien Solo yesterday while out of town, and was able to plug it in and jam tonight for the first time. I honestly think this axe sounds better than my Hellraiser Sunset FR. By far, wellllll worth the money I spent.

yea it was here in california the gc down at pasadena i went on the 25th novemeber they had some special the guy said hed give it for 499 before tax it was a realy crazy deal but it was out of my price range cuz they charge almost 10% tax then it would cost me around 548 and i couldnt spend more than 440
i got mine just after x mas at guitar center for i think $350 or $400, i don't remember exactly. Its basically the same as a regular damien 6 but with a solo 6 body, i prefer the solo 6 body though