I Twitter & Myspace
2 1%
I Facebook and Myspace
34 13%
I Don't do any.
42 17%
Voters: 253.
Page 1 of 2
I just made myself a twitter yesterday, and I was wondering how much of the Pit Twitters/Facebooks or anything else.

Vote.
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.
Place it in your butt so you can't post anymore.

Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

My social life forces me to Facebook, otherwise I would be an outdated guy.

Edit: Couple of weeks ago I tried to use Twitter. I just can't understand how is that shit supposed to work.
Quote by deucedeucemr2
My knight in shining armor.

Quote by kstar22bassist
I like you sir. I would like to congratulate you on how awesome you are. You make me think that there is hope for humanity yet.

Quote by Venice King
Last edited by KrlzGmz at Nov 26, 2009,
used to use Myspace. Now I use none.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
i use myspace but i use facebook more. however, for the sake of the band i'm in (i never like to say 'my band' since i'm the newest member lol) i'm using myspace a bit more now
Quote by Heilz
When backstage and talkin to the ladies i always go with the ¨Mines is bigger than theirs¨ argument as me bro holds hes guitar and i take out my bass... It works wonders @,@

Gear list:
Squire Affinity P-Bass
Ashdown Mag300 Evo II
Boss ODB-3
I have Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, Myspace and blogger.
Mostly I just use Twitter Tumblr and Facebook though, although I have them all linked up

Twitter posts on Facebook and Myspace, Tumblr posts on Facebook and Twitter, and Myspace posts on Twitter, which in turn posts on Facebook.

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
No, i can just about be arsed with bebo (that thing thats like soo last year or something)
Neither Twitter nor Facebook nor MySpace are verbs, so my answer is I don't do any.
R.I.P. Lester William Polsfuss June 9, 1915–August 13, 2009
Quote by Moggan13
I'm dissapointed by the lack of penis.

If anyone sigs that, i'll fucking kill them.
Quote by Kensai
I'm a good person and I never meet any pretty girls who loves jesus
Quote by -NOFX-
Neither Twitter nor Facebook nor MySpace are verbs, so my answer is I don't do any.

Yeah i was thinking "twittering" sounds like some sort of weird sexual act. I have a facebook so people can contact me but i hardly ever log on. Half of my 'friends' are cunts i dont talk to anymore and i dont really need a constant update on their lives.
Quote by -NOFX-

Why is there people like that. Makes me sad.
Quote by deucedeucemr2
My knight in shining armor.

Quote by kstar22bassist
I like you sir. I would like to congratulate you on how awesome you are. You make me think that there is hope for humanity yet.

Quote by Venice King
Quote by Shoebert
Half of my 'friends' are cunts i dont talk to anymore and i dont really need a constant update on their lives.

I agree...

That the constant updates are a pain up the arse NOT that half your friends are cunts...

Just to be clear

lol
[
Last edited by Skuzzmo at Nov 26, 2009,
I use another german site
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

I had a MySpace first. I deleted it last year. I've been using Facebook for a year or so. It's much easier to maintain and to follow, read, chat, etc.

I had a Twitter account for a week. That's a nice site, but I wasn't very interested in it.
I use facebook and myspace for the band. That's it to be honest.

I agree with what Shoebert said. I dont need a constant update on what everyone is doing, I frankly don't give a ****
ProTone Pedals: Attack Overdrive
Fractal Audio: AxeFX 2
Engl: Fireball 60
Zilla: Fatboy 2x12
Carvin: DC700
Carvin: Vader 7
Schecter: KM-7 MKii
Schecter: Banshee 8 Passive
Jackson: DK2M
Facebook. It's such a good way to talk to people
Chinese Democracy is a great album, people need to get over Slash.

Proud fan of Pop, Rap, Rock, and Metal.

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
I do Facebook.

I don't do Myspace.

I absolutely hate Twitter.
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
I have all three, but only use facebook.
I abandoned my myspace and twitter months ago, but for some reason I keep getting more 'followers' from twitter even though I make no updates.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by el-ECTRO
I have all three, but only use facebook.
I abandoned my myspace and twitter months ago, but for some reason I keep getting more 'followers' from twitter even though I make no updates.

Nah those are the usual creeps that want to get into your e~pant. Don't worry about them they only know who you are, not where you live

Only MySpace (not often)
Facebook (pisses me off lol but it's better)
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Myspace and facebook...mostly facebook. I don't like either but they are an efficient means of communication so I deal with them. Twitter can go die in a hole.
Nope, no sig here.
Last edited by Mutant Corn at Nov 26, 2009,
Quote by cornmancer
I used to facebook until I got fed up with 50 farmville requests every day.
You just block an app once; done.
404: Sig not found.
I use facebook to slack off, Myspace to promote my band and Twitter for web 2.0 marketing for vision 2000 travel group. As in that is my job.
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
FB and Twitter, though I don't actually post on Twitter, just use it to follow stuff.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
I.....talk to people in RL

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by imsimon
Myspace posts on Twitter, Twitter posts on Facebook and Myspace, Myspace posts on Twitter, Twitter posts on Facebook and Myspace, Myspace posts on Twitter, Twitter posts on Facebook and Myspace, Myspace posts on Twitter, Twitter posts on Facebook and Myspace, Myspace posts on Twitter, Twitter posts on Facebook and Myspace,

wut?
Quote by Xiaoxi
I.....talk to people in RL

Hold the **** up..... talk?
Page 1 of 2