Hi,

I've decided all I do is really play my guitar via my PODxt live but wish to record direct USB and make sure I get the same tone that I hear, recording also.

So after playing with an amp, then a spare set of computer speakers I prefer using the computer speakers.

I was recommended to get some Active Speaker Monitors but I need some recommendations or advise.

Right now im using a shitty set of Logitech Z-4 which are ok at low volume but I want a better set so I was recommended the KRK G5 monitors which I can get for around £250 for 2 speakers.

Can someone maybe recommend other ones.

All I do is play guitar in my room and record my favourite songs to my laptop for fun.

I have decent enough gear just now but the Logitechs are letting it down lol.

All help is appreciated,

Thanks
the KRK's are the best at the price
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
The KRK's will blow the Logitech out of the water like a Porsche would smoke a cubevan. They're not even in the same league. They are great speakers. A friend of mine has them in his studio and they just rock. I used guitar rig sometimes and I play them through my Cerwin Vega bookshelf speakers and they sound great compared to any computer speaker.
Lefty Strat Copy w/ GFS Lil' killer rails + Crazy wiring
Lefty Kona Thinline Acoustic/Electric
Righty-to-Lefty Silvertone Bass
Righty-to-Lefty Memphis Short Scale Bass
Vox AD30VT-XL

Tascam US-428 USB Interface Mixer
Guitar Rig 3
Thanks for the fast replys, I think ill get stuck into 2 of them then.

They should work great with the PODxt Live yeh?

Will they be good if I play laptop music and guitar (podxt live) through them at the same time?
Yes they will work like home audio speakers they are made to give a full range of sound. I usually use my amp if i just want to play or guitar rig through my speakers if I'm playing along with a mp3 or something and it sounds great.
Lefty Strat Copy w/ GFS Lil' killer rails + Crazy wiring
Lefty Kona Thinline Acoustic/Electric
Righty-to-Lefty Silvertone Bass
Righty-to-Lefty Memphis Short Scale Bass
Vox AD30VT-XL

Tascam US-428 USB Interface Mixer
Guitar Rig 3
Good thats what I wanted to hear lol,

Do you know the best place to sell a Peavey Amp also....lol