Last edited by hashoom at Nov 26, 2009,
Yeah, I've reported you for the incredibly obnoxious text. Also, until you provide relevant information about which one's better for what exactly, this is a vs. thread.

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
Quote by hashoom
U Guys R So Meture!!!

i hate you
also, 10 year olds shouldnt be on the internet
Quote by hashoom
U Guys R So Meture!!!

1. if you wouldn't have put your entire first post in huge font, they wouldn't be so immature, and your comment isn't helping it
2. we need to know what you play, what sound you want to achieve
3. my call is that for about every genre possible, you should take the first one (the Les Paul copy, not the pointy one), the other one will be pretty awful

Would that be all?
Gear:
Fender Jazzmaster
Boss DS-2
Digitech RP150 (with Line6 EX-1 Exp pedal)
Orange Crush 30R

My Youtube Page
Read this!You know you really want to...

Quote by poipoi
1. if you wouldn't have put your entire first post in huge font, they wouldn't be so immature, and your comment isn't helping it
2. we need to know what you play, what sound you want to achieve
3. my call is that for about every genre possible, you should take the first one (the Les Paul copy, not the pointy one), the other one will be pretty awful

Would that be all?

WELL I WANT A GUITAR FRO METAL!

I WILL BUY THIS AMP KIRK HAMMET KH 15

THNX
Closed for the first post being really obnoxious, mostly, and for the lack of information.

Stick to something closer to standard sized font and try to include some information that will help us help you for your next thread.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...