Hello so i'm sitting here writing yet another essay on The Charlottetown Accord because it seems in every course i take i can find a way to write an essay on a different facet of The Accord and the question came into my head "i wonder if anyone else likes researching the same subject in different ways for school?". I am majoring in Canadian Politics though so all my courses somewhat realate at one point or another to the Mega-constitutional era of Canadian politics (as coined by Peter H. Russell).

so does anyone else do something similar to this or do you all try and find different subjects to research in your studies.
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
It's a tie between Aircraft Design and Aerospace Propulsion, specifically, scramjet propulsion.

Probaby the scramjet propulsion, it's incrementally more interesting subject matter, although design is more fun to actually do.
Wombats.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
marijuana
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
Well, I'm a computer scientist so computers are usually a pretty safe bet

To be honest I'm generally pretty happy if I can find anything with mathematics simple enough for me to understand
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
Retrosynthetic organic chemistry.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Aerospace science. Particularly fluid dynamics and propulsion.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Female Anatomy...

if you know what I mean
Not necessarily stoned, but beautiful.
Well I'm in high school still, so weight lifting? CWP is gonna be awesome.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
I plan on majoring in Criminal Justice and Social Work with a minor in Psychology so I can be a Criminal Psychiatrist and work with serial killers.

Pretty sweet to me =]
KatehMonster
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Dude, if you were a lesbian asking out another lesbian in a man forum we would be going crazy too.
Quote by zerosystem
just because you're a girl and you get more pussy than me doesn't give you the right to brag.
Quote by LordBishek
It's a tie between Aircraft Design and Aerospace Propulsion, specifically, scramjet propulsion.

Probaby the scramjet propulsion, it's incrementally more interesting subject matter, although design is more fun to actually do.

I can see why working with scramjets would be fun.

Me, I'm really interested in physics at the moment, and thats what I'm gravitating towards doing at Uni.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
Cognitive sciences anyone??

Seriously :O What's more interesting than ourselves?
Military use of children?

Infantry.
Quote by sg255
I can see why working with scramjets would be fun.

Me, I'm really interested in physics at the moment, and thats what I'm gravitating towards doing at Uni.

Can you? It is fun, don't get me wrong, but it's not the same kind of fun as you're probably thinking
Anything psychology related.

Cognitive
Behavioral

It's the best
Quote by 23:50 inbleach
can't i just eat the fucking cactus?

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

I hear you'll suck my cat...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!
Quote by LordBishek
Can you? It is fun, don't get me wrong, but it's not the same kind of fun as you're probably thinking

So you're telling me you don't just hang around all day trying to launch jets into space? I am dissapoint.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
I like geography, always have. I remember when I was 7 I had a book called Countries of the World and I would love reading it and looking at all the pictures.
Last edited by Masamune at Nov 26, 2009,
Quote by sg255
So you're telling me you don't just hang around all day trying to launch jets into space? I am dissapoint.

Pft, scramjets wouldn't work in space, no air

Nah, it's equations, equations and more equations. Fun for some (like me, because I'm a boring mofo) but it's not exactly people standing around roaring jets yelling "Stand back! I'm going to try SCIENCE!"

Although I have done this.*

Quote by breakingxxcore
I plan on majoring in Criminal Justice and Social Work with a minor in Psychology so I can be a Criminal Psychiatrist and work with serial killers.

Pretty sweet to me =]

Same, actually. Although I'm taking a more batman like approach to criminals.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Linguistics. Sociolinguistics, although I hate stats and equations with a passion so I have a love/hate thing going on with socioling. It's kind of cool when you are reading into one essay and you find some stuff which you can use in another one too, so I like to keep them similar.

Although I have a 9000 word dissertation to write on the sociolinguistic factors surrounding language shift in Finland following the diglossia between Finnish and Swedish. That one's gonna be a fucker to write.
Quote by LordBishek
Pft, scramjets wouldn't work in space, no air

Nah, it's equations, equations and more equations. Fun for some (like me, because I'm a boring mofo) but it's not exactly people standing around roaring jets yelling "Stand back! I'm going to try SCIENCE!"

Although I have done this.*

Any excuse, eh? I think I may be getting scramjets confused with something else. Although equations can be fun if they lead to opportunites to set fire to things/explode things/launch things/disentegrate things.

SCIENCE:It works, bitches.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER