can someone recommend me a good entry level road bike? just a decent relatively cheap one because i'm considering getting one but i don't really know much about them.

can anybody help me out?
**RIP In the Van on the Comeback Road**

Quote by confusius
You're going to have to go to the doctor. He is going to ram his finger up your ass and the rest you can imagine. It will be severly painful you are most likely to die in the process. Enjoy.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
go on craigslist, any entry level bike, like a trek, specialized, cannondale, etc are gonna be about 5-600 dollars
Gold jacket, green jacket, who gives a shit?

lol in the pit you expect answers like this (first 2 replies)

Depends what kinda of style your going for although with first bikers the yamaha YBR125 are pretty popular. You will hate it after a while though seeing as you'll probably be riding it for two years
RIP Gary Moore
Giant Defy 3, i got one a month ago and i love it it's a great, smooth bike. I paid 800 for the bike and then another 80 for pedals.
Can't really go wrong with Trek. I ride a 1.9 which is pretty mid-range but even the lower end of the range is still quality. Not exactly the prettiest bikes but they're great if you're just starting out road cycling.

Edit: Just saw the above response. We talking cycling road bikes or motorcycles?
Quote by CFH82
Ejaculate in MY moustache?!

Music is just wiggly air. Accept it or leave it.ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Dirge Humani
Big Wheels

I used to love Big Wheels, but the Green Machine tops it.

Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
Quote by wahappen
I used to love Big Wheels, but the Green Machine tops it.

Why didn't I have that as a kid...
Quote by boycew02

Edit: Just saw the above response. We talking cycling road bikes or motorcycles?

cycling bra
Quote by The_Casinator
Why didn't I have that as a kid...

... or the Knight Rider Big Wheel

Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
I have one of these. It's a Trek Sport Urban 2.0

I like the disc brakes ,and it weighs practically nothing. Fun and fast, too. I picked it up for $550.

Or you could get one of these bad boys:

Trek Mod Bike, $190
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson