simply put i need a cheap cab to hold me over till i have everything situated to fit the cabs and other amps im getting. with that being said i have my head that i have now that i cant use due to a lack of cab in my life. so i figured this could be my best bet. it's cheap and if the speakers arent decent enough i can always switch them out. anyone used one? no one around me has any so i cant try it out. any feedback from someone thats used one welcome. if you havent used it you shouldnt have anything to say haha.
stay lit

Quote by PeteTLT
Will preamp tubes turn black and melt slightly undernormal conditions and still work?
Ive played the 4x12 bugera cabs. For $249 new they ain't half bad. Try one and see what you think.

What head?
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by gregs1020
Ive played the 4x12 bugera cabs. For $249 new they ain't half bad. Try one and see what you think.

What head?

no one has them around here so i cant. so it'll be a blind buy. the head i have now is a windsor driven by a ts9. getting a full retube with 4 E34Ls, a ECC803 S in V1 and ECC83 high gain tubes in v2 and v3. next heads im getting are a vox ac100 and bugera 1990.

this cab isn't going to be my main cab. i already know what cabs i want and all that jazz, just need something for the time being that wont break the bank.
stay lit

Quote by PeteTLT
Will preamp tubes turn black and melt slightly undernormal conditions and still work?
Quote by Crohny

this cab isn't going to be my main cab. i already know what cabs i want and all that jazz, just need something for the time being that wont break the bank.

should fit the bill well. I sent you a pm to your profile.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.