A guitar teachers at my school is selling some pedals and im kinda interested however this is what the poster said

Crybaby wah pedal
£25

Marshall distortion pedal
£15

Marshall chorus pedal
£15

£50 all in

what are these pedals likely to be because just cry baby wah doesnt help
Quote by basilbrush
I'd ask him. They do look cheap. if they work, pick them up

i dont really know anything about pedals so they could be piles of crap
Crybabies are decent Wah pedals. May be even concidered good since there are few really good affordable wahs.
The few Marshall pedals I know of (Shredmaster and Guv'nor) are also quite good, but discontinued I think.
All of them are worth the money. Just ask if you can try them out sometime. There must be contact information on the poster
Quote by Grevious555
Try Before You Buy.

that would be hard, the guy doesnt teach me and me he i think he leaves the school at lunch, but ill drop the guy an email i just wanted to nkow if it was worth bothering with and it seems it is
Quote by vigenharutyunya
hmm i see.. i guess Marshal will either be a jackhammer or a guv'nor ... not bad pedals... i wouldnt buy guvnor for a strat though!!!

i dont have a strat my current gear is an ashton the rocker and a peavey audition
they suck i know but i am upgrading them
not a bad looking deal. you can mod the crybaby for cheap too.
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!

Id get em anyway, depending on which pedals they are exactly and condition you could probably sell them on ebay yourself and get a profit if you don't like them.
Quote by beckyjc
Id get em anyway, depending on which pedals they are exactly and condition you could probably sell them on ebay yourself and get a profit if you don't like them.

+1 £50 for 3 pedals is a pretty good deal.

Crybaby - well it's okay, not the best wah but by no means the worst and it's easily modded.
Jackhammer - You gotta spend time with it to find it's sweet spot.
Guv'nor I've not tried.
Regenerator - Been a while since I tried it but I seem to remember it being okay. For £15 you can't go wrong.
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

I consider the Guv'nor to be more of an overdrive then a distortion, but it's good for that price.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
I'd say get them all for 50£, then try to sell them one at a time on ebay for profit, if you have the time. I'm not exactly in love with either of those.
Ibanez JEM 555 > Line 6 POD XT Live > Behringer MS16 Monitor Speakers

"Asked us if we were happy, we said we didn't know...
Took us by the hands and up we go..."

Italians do it better.