where do picks go when you drop them I ask? my theory is that before said plectrum hits the floor, it is transported to another dimension by a flaw in reality where it will stay until you no longer need it, when it leaves, you find it stuck to your foot while walking around shoeless.

discuss.
Quote by CoreysMonster
you know why rabbits are smarter than cows?

fucking cows start moo-ing around for no reason, but rabbits keep their mouth shut until they actually have something to say.

god I hate cows.
When I drop picks, they go on the floor. Then i pick them up, and drop them again. They go back to the floor, and are then picked up.
Pick gnomes. You know how witches, cultists and the government steal our hair and nail clippings to weave heathen spells on our minds? Well, pick gnomes steal our picks to perform vodoo shenanigans on our souls.

Now I must go, or they will take me back to the brain slug tank.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by Frooshy
Pick Gnomes!

This + 3.

I almost caught one last summer, they steal all the picks, and I found their plans!

1. Steal all the picks
2. ???
3. Profit

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA
Quote by Frooshy
Pick Gnomes!

This is my general consensus; although they are forgiving and sometimes give back the picks via my pockets of pants I haven't worn in a while.
Last edited by Zephyr-Chills at Nov 26, 2009,
the pick gnomes just pick up the picks and run away really quick

████████████████████

███████████████████████
███████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████

█████████████████████

████████████████████
Pick Gnomes ain't got shit on people who don't drop their picks.

Keep them in a cup or something, so they're all in one place and won't fall off the table or something. And if you drop them mid-song, get the ones with "grip" surfaces
Pick Goblins are the superiors they hold them in batch, and deliver them out to major guitar stores around the world, thats the recycling process.
The problem I have is that, I don't drop them while I'm playing, but I keep them on a desk near where I play and I have books and magazines on it, so they will fall off and then go somewhere... Never to be found again...

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA
Quote by Will Swanson
This is the most logical theory since evolution.

Depending on who you are, that might be a complement or an insult
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

The pick Gnomesr, or the Gnomus Pickus is a pest for all guitarists. However some of them are nice and bring some of them back after a while. In Holland we call them "Plectrumkabouters".
Quote by Frooshy
Pick Gnomes!

This, obviously.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by bingeandletgo
Depending on who you are, that might be a complement or an insult

Indeed, but it was meant to be a compliment.