I'm going to building my own cab this Christmas with my dad for a Crate FW120 Head and I'm going to be using this cab to do a lot of hardcore/metalcore music so I need the sparkling cleans and good lows and screaming high's. I heard that Celestion speakers are all around great speakers and their quality is almost unmatched. So my question is "Is there any other speakers besides Celestion that can give me similar if not same quality tones for cheaper???
My Gear
-Marshall MG10CD
-Line 6 Spider 3 15 Watt
-Jackson JS30RR
-Ibanez RG2EX1

???
which celestion are you looking at?

www.warehouseguitarspeakers.com has cheaper prices, and from what I've heard (both here and on a couple other forums.. never tried them myself), they're really good for the price.
a bunch of their speakers are based on celestion designs/sounds, so check them out
i was looking into a vintage 30's
My Gear
-Marshall MG10CD
-Line 6 Spider 3 15 Watt
-Jackson JS30RR
-Ibanez RG2EX1

???
the veteran 30 is wgs' version of the vintage 30, so I'd take a look at that one specifically.

I own a (celestion) vintage 30 and I like it. some people don't like the spike it's got in the upper mids, but I dont mind it. apparantly the (wgs) veteran30 doesnt have that spike, which is a plus to most players.

your call, though

save a bit of money and get the WGS ones that're supposed to be very good, or be safe with a trusted name like celestion and spend the extra money