all day, nothing but getting yelled at for my room not being clean enough. the concept of the "holidays" is bringing people together, but everybody around me seems paranoid and miserable.

are you experiencing the same?
Which holiday?
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
Nope. I'm sitting here on my computer playing a SNES emulator while everyong else is sitting around talking about Black Friday and other unrelated things. Hell, my aunt on the other side of the room is on her laptop too.
It would make sense if people were going to be in your room all day, but that isn't the case right?

MC name = Bearrorism
I thought the concept of Thanksgiving was giving thanks for the early colonists not starving to death.
Well it's your own fault for not cleaning your room out.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by MightyAl
I thought the concept of Thanksgiving was giving thanks for the early colonists not starving to death.

well, you know what I mean, the concept of holidays in the modern sense
Quote by cerpintaxt45
well, you know what I mean, the concept of holidays in the modern sense

In the modern sense, the concpet of holidays is to indulge yourself and bring yourself closer to that heart attack that's coming your way.

On the other hand, tidying your room would provide valuable cardio-vascular exercise, reducing that risk.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Christmas isn't for a month, dude.

+1
You have plenty of time to clean your room before the holiday.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Aye, me step mum takes da holidays way too seriously now she always wants everthin' to be perfect
Rofl?

Lol Cross. The Power of LOL Compels you!
I think he's talking about Thanksgiving, Paddy and Mistress Ibanez.

My parents do. I got home at around 2:30 this morning, and went to sleep around 3:30. My father woke me up at 8:30 and made me vacuum and sweep the house, empty the trashcans and dust because we were having people over. It pissed me off, especially considering that, if it was up to me, we wouldn't have even had people here.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Yeah, my parents are obsessed with sanksgiving. But thankfully I go to other peoples houses so I don't have to waste time cleaning. WTF is the point of sanksgiving? Its about the colonists thanking God for good harvest for food before winter and having a big feast with Indians. AFAIK we ain't no damn colonists!
ive been on the laptop for hours while all the adults go around cleaning and cooking, thank god

████████████████████

███████████████████████
███████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████

█████████████████████

████████████████████
Quote by SOADrox429
I think he's talking about Thanksgiving, Paddy and Mistress Ibanez.

Really?
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by cgmetallica1981
Yeah, my parents are obsessed with sanksgiving. But thankfully I go to other peoples houses so I don't have to waste time cleaning. WTF is the point of sanksgiving? Its about the colonists thanking God for good harvest for food before winter and having a big feast with Indians. AFAIK we ain't no damn colonists!

Wellllll....
I had to click the thread to find out what holiday you were "celebrating".

It's a stupid holiday made for religous-fags. As are all holidays really.
I'm still making plans as to what stores I'm going to hit up tomorrow morning.
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Really?

I get the odd feeling that this is sarcasm...
I think I may be missing something. Was he actually talking about Christmas?

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
(Invalid img)

I love that picture. I don't know or care what you were trying to convey with it. That conveyance has been lost in the sound of my laughter.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
I just left the table because I finished eating early and didn't want to be stuck sitting next to my 'family'.
Quote by Z_cup_boy
I just left the table because I finished eating early and didn't want to be stuck sitting next to my 'family'.

Pffft I hate my family

I just didn't go lol
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
parents always want the entire place to be all clean when we leave for a holiday. I just don't see the ****ing point, nobody's gonna see the mess anyway so why clean it ?
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
I hate the holidays for this reason, they cause more grief than merriment.
Do you play Starcraft 2? Well then you should add Moderas character code: 933!
Ummmm.... my mom and step-dad are halfway across the state, and have been since yesterday morning, I haven't talked to my dad in a week, and I've been home alone all day. I wouldn't complain.
Quote by CrazyPigeon
I had to click the thread to find out what holiday you were "celebrating".

It's a stupid holiday made for religous-fags. As are all holidays really.
1 - It's not a part of any religious doctrine. It's just a cultural tradition.
2 - don't bash.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.