Okay, so I know everyone's having massive sales tomorrow, and it's time I get a new guitar. But, I don't know if the after christmas sales are going to be better or not. So, Pit, should I wait and hope for a better sale, or just go out tomorrow?
Kodiak bears make awesome bandmates.

Quote by wolvenrick
no seriously 7x NGD is epicness i declare you the winner of all NGD's on UG never have i seen this xD
we have no better idea if you should go or not so im gonna flip a coin
heads = go
tails = dont

i got tails

████████████████████

███████████████████████
███████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████

█████████████████████

████████████████████
yeah you should, but try to get it from a store you can also use a coupon on the sale, saves A LOT more money
After christmas sales are like...

'Hey, I have this Ibanez JEM that I just can't get rid of, i'll give it to you for a fiver'.

Except.. just not quite like that.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Well, I'm gonna be getting a Razorback Explosion, and I figure at most it's only gonna be 450 out of pocket. So if you think I'm gonna get any better by waiting...
Kodiak bears make awesome bandmates.

Quote by wolvenrick
no seriously 7x NGD is epicness i declare you the winner of all NGD's on UG never have i seen this xD
Quote by kaosxrocker
Well, I'm gonna be getting a Razorback Explosion, and I figure at most it's only gonna be 450 out of pocket. So if you think I'm gonna get any better by waiting...

Totally man! I have this secret adress of a guy who sells dem explosions voor 40 bucks. Hit me up PM style..
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^