We all know them. almost "Cult" like status pedals that can be found on classifieds or the bay for stupidly cheap.

We all know about the Dano Cool Cat Series, Old Japanese Boss Pedals and EHX Russian Pedals, but what are the other ones you think are a steal new or second hand?

ONES TO LOOK OUT FOR!

A-

B-
Behringer VD-400 Analog Delay
Behringer Vintage Time Machine - DMM Analog Copy

C-

D-
Danelectro Cool Cat Range - Fuzz
Vibe
Transparent OD
Danelectro French Toast
Digitech Bad Monkey Overdrive

DOD- OLDER EFFECTS!
DOD YJM 308- if modded can be a phenomenal OD with a bit of a fan club

E-
Electro Harmonix Big Muff
Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff
Electro Harmonix Russian Muff
Electro Harmonix Double Muff (Not the best they made, but many ending under £20 in box)

Majority Of Older designed EHX Pedals can be picked up for ridiculous prices and even when they get more in the £££'s, The quality to price ratio is still bang on.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Last edited by cliff_em_all at Nov 26, 2009,
fap

i mean fulltone
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.
Quote by O.O Meow O.O
fap

i mean fulltone

i love my fulltone pedal, but it is anything but cheap.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
yeah

i wish my parent was rich
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.
Come on guys, Fulltone is not conistent enough second hand to tell if its a bargain, i'll edit them into my first post like a list to help budget pedal buyers out.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

Just checked em out on ebay, quite varied but certain pedals definatley falling in price
Quote by ZanasCross

Older-style EHX pedals such as the Q-Tron are often cheaper (and said to be better sounding) than the newer versions. This is particularly true of the older Deluxe Memory Man.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Starting to go well, all edited in, Any particular DOD Pedals to look out for?
Quote by ZanasCross

My favorites are the FX90 analog delay, FX65 stereo chorus, FX80B sustainer/compressor. The FX10 bifet preamp is supposed to be amazing. Really, 90% of the FX series is outstanding. The Gunge pedal ruined the FX name.
Last edited by Jason43 at Nov 26, 2009,