just in a little bit muse is to perform at las vegas, but none of my friends have enough money to get a ticket, and it's a little too expensive for me to pay instead.. so there's a problem.

now I've been thinking maybe I'll go by myself..? I'm 16 and i could drive there myself but idk if this'd be a good idea. Anyone share experience of a concert going by yourself?

big edit: this is my first concert lolololol
Quote by Garret.
fortify your anus

you never know what could happen
Quote by happytimeharry
I just had an odd mental image of someone building up a fort around their asshole made out of Lincoln Logs.

Quote by sacred_silence7
it's cause you forgot to put in an extra hammer-on

MUSE FAN?!!
Last edited by 1337guitarplayr at Nov 26, 2009,
bring some weed and alcohol
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.
befriend hot chicks at the concert OR take me

████████████████████

███████████████████████
███████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████

█████████████████████

████████████████████
For sure, I have no problems going to shows by myself. I always prefer to go with someone but given the choice of going by myself or not going - easy choice.

Worse is dragging someone along and they are not at all into it and just drag you down with them.
Get your friends to do a shit ton of chores for other people and take 'em with ya.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Definitely go. You have Muse as your avatar, suggesting you like them.
Sure it's nice to have friends there, but once Muse come on you will be too busy enjoying yourself to miss friends. That's how my loner concert experiences are.
if you really want to go just go by yourself!
the only time youll talk with anyone is when the bands arent playing anyway!

Yeah I have, I've actualy found it to be an enjoyable experience because you don't have to worry about anyone else.
You know how it is sometimes, you go to a gig with a bunch of mates, and you try to stick together, then someone needs the toilet and someone else wants to buy a shirt, ect, ect, and you end up missing the support act or you're having to hang around after the gig for ages for everyone to get their act together so you can go home... going on your own avoids all that and you can simply relax and enjoy the gig at your own leasure.
I personally haven't done it, but I've ended up meeting people who were going alone at every concert and made friends, so you'll probably do the same as them.

EDDIT: And by done it, I mean anal.
The playground of the world
Yes, befriend hot chicks. Hot chicks like Muse.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Primus2112
Yes, befriend hot chicks. Hot chicks like Muse.

And dudes who go to concerts alone, or so I've been told.

The playground of the world
Going to gigs alone has always been hit and miss for me. Its enjoyable either way but if you make some new friends then it can be amazing.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
why does everybody act like they need people to go to concerts with? if your friends cant pay, too bad. just go to the show, enjoy yourself
Quote by St. Angry
youre right. i just checked the dvd i have agian and it is in D standard. i dont think Metallica has ever done a song in drop D, or drop C for that matter.

^Check his username again
its muse, go see them anyway
Quote by Heilz
When backstage and talkin to the ladies i always go with the ¨Mines is bigger than theirs¨ argument as me bro holds hes guitar and i take out my bass... It works wonders @,@

Gear list:
Squire Affinity P-Bass
Ashdown Mag300 Evo II
Boss ODB-3
Yes, if you really love the band you will see them by yourself.
Sometimes, concerts can actually be more fun if you go by yourself.

I went to see Parkway Drive with a couple of friends not so long ago and all they wanted to do was stand at the side and watch.
I seperated from them, went into every circle pit and crowdsurfed at least 3 times, and I didn't see them again until the end of the show.

I had a great time!
Quote by lithiumftw
i am actually lolling right now!!! lmao!

After 1 and a half long years, someone laughed at one of my posts.

F*CK YEAH