Page 1 of 2
Heya, I'm posting this in order to just get som advice.

The other day I meet this girl who's wonderful, I really like her and she's really into me. We've been having a great time.

Now to the problem: I meet this girl through a friend who had been chatting with her @ the internet for about half a year and brought her for the first time to town. It turns out he's really into her but she's not into him.

So right now we've been together for a few weeks alright but thats when my friend tells me that I've stolen her from him and he's telling me to leave her, or else he'll never speak to me again and he will hate me until that. He's also telling me that hes feeling truly like shit atm just because of me.

I feel that's really though shit because I'm really into this girl and still I feel like keeping my friend as I think he's cool as hell.

thx that you bother reading and I know that u guys might not give a shit actually but I'd really like some help! Like, I've allways said ''bros b4 *****s'' but this shit is different : (

Thx
Ho's before bro's
Quote by jimmyled
You have a Badger Song avatar!!!!!

Quote by Oprah
VAJAYJAY

Monkey Ball Sack

Make a compromise, Stay with her but maybe help with one of oyur exes that he was possibly into, or just have a long alk with him about friendship
Rofl?

Lol Cross. The Power of LOL Compels you!
In your position, I would choose the friend. But really, if he's that good a friend, he shouldn't have a problem with this, if its that clear that she isn't into him. Things don't really work like that though, and I don't think that it's a wise decision to give up one of your best friends for a girl you just met.
I have two friends that are girls who were in this same situation. They didn't become friends again so dude, unless you wanna lose a friend you could a) explain shit to him or b) remember bros before hoes and make your life easier.

All in all, I think this should go into the Relationship thread.
i say threesome

████████████████████

███████████████████████
███████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████

█████████████████████

████████████████████
Friends are for life, girls aren't unless you get married, but marriage is the new suicide. amirite?
If she was never into him, you didn't steal anything from him. Your friend is being a baby because he got rejected. If he was a good friend he would see that and leave it alone.

It's natural to be a little hurt, but to call off a friendship because some girl doesn't like him but likes you instead and interpret that as stealing? That's a bit much.
If you really like her and can see yourself having a relationship with her, go for it. It will suck for your friend, but he doesn't have a chance with her anyway. If he really is a good friend, he'll understand as soon as he gets past the initial disappointment and jealousy. But he's talking out of his ass. How could you have stolen her from him if she doesn't even want him? The only thing he said that makes sense is that he feels like shit, but that shouldn't keep you from following your heart.
Quote by Lakrisal

Like, I've allways said ''bros b4 *****s'' but this shit is different : (

No, this is exactly what that sentence is for, but when it happens to other people you just don't care enough. And saying that is silly by the way.

But I wouldn't know what to do, good luck though.
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
Its happened to me, it does really hurt, but i didnt hold a grudge and neither should your friend, she picked you so enjoy your girlfriend guilt free
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
Quote by Inimical
If she was never into him, you didn't steal anything from him. Your friend is being a baby because he got rejected. If he was a good friend he would see that and leave it alone.

It's natural to be a little hurt, but to call off a friendship because some girl doesn't like him but likes you instead and interpret that as stealing? That's a bit much.

This. Tell him to man the fuck up.
I remember my first beer...

Chrisiedit

Not read the OP but do what your head tells you to do.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Last edited by Chrisiphone at Nov 26, 2009,
So what will happen when she leaves town, hes just going to ignore you. What do you have then, a long term relationship at best, which hardly ever last.
You have gotten some good replys TS. However, the relationship thread is a much better place to post this stuff.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
You're an idiot.
Quote by mynamesedson
I asked my son he said nothing but he just asked me he wants a psyachatrist (spelling?) Because he heard voices calling out his name. What a freak.

Control your life through insanity.

Igneuspentheism
Something similar happened between me and my best friend, though it was more that he had been chatting her up all night and I swooped in and stole her. I ended up with a relationship, and the friendship was a bit strained for a couple of days, but we talked it through, and we were back to being best buds shortly after.

So, talk to your friend about it, if he's a good friend he'll understand eventually.
Enjoy jeppelapp responsibly.

Quote by In The Mist
If you led your life by the pit's advice, you would be in prison on multiple charges of rape.
He is obviously a little baby if he is acting like this. Oh no you stole his internet-date, tough titties man get over it.

In this case it is definitely Ho's before Bro's you don't want a little bitch like that as your friend.
Homeys over ho's.

/reference
If 4 more people tell me to go back to writing The Vanishing Point, I will.

UG's Commie Pinko Bedwetter
Quote by Metallizach
Ho's before bro's

This, or more specifically hole's before bro's. Tell him to grow up, if she doesn't like him but likes you he's just going to have to deal with it.
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
listen tell your friend you never meant to hurt him but this girl is means something to you, and then build up his self confidence. he's not really mad at you, he prob liked this girl a lot and seeing her wanting to be with you while rejecting him hurts and makes him jealous of you, he's prob pissed he introduced you to her. tell him he'll find someone as well and then get drunk
Quote by Inimical

THIS, NAO
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by ChucklesMginty
Relationship thread bro.
do this, if you actually want help ^
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Your friends a douche, bro's before ho's for me, but if one of my friends did that i'd say **** you you're not my friend and explain how a real friend wouldn't ruin a friendship over a girl... tell him all's fair in love and war... it's the truth.
Last edited by maowcat at Nov 26, 2009,
See the decision is quite simple really. Of the two which is more likely to touch your penis? Whichever you answer choose that one. That's how I chose which parent to live with after the divorce.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
tell him to grow the **** up
EDIT: like, srsly
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

We raise the Vibratory so high
That all untruth will fall of its own dead weight
Last edited by incarnation at Nov 26, 2009,
say if it bothers you that much, then you can suck a dick!
fender aerodyne jazz bass>mxr el grande bass fuzz>boss odb-3>dunlop crybaby bass wah>randall rba 500 es/ampeg 8x10
Page 1 of 2