If we have a bass player who plugs his bass into a guitar amp... will that damage the guitar amp in any way?
this has been asked loads of times before and the answer is yes. the guitar amp is not designed to handle the frequencies the bass puts out and it will kill the amp very quickly
Quote by Heilz
When backstage and talkin to the ladies i always go with the ¨Mines is bigger than theirs¨ argument as me bro holds hes guitar and i take out my bass... It works wonders @,@

Gear list:
Squire Affinity P-Bass
Ashdown Mag300 Evo II
Boss ODB-3
Basically, what Raizer is saying is, he's going to rape the amp. Turning it down doesn't help, unless it's to 0.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

You will only encounter a problem if the amp is of low wattege as it will struggle to produce bass notes at high power/sound level without overheating.
The most likely cause of damage will be to the loudspeakers.
G&L L2500
Squier Affinity Jazz Bass 5
Ashdown RPM pre-amp
Ashdown Little Giant 1000
300 watt 15" powered cab
450 watt 15" powered sub bass cab
2x10 + horn
1x15x10 + horn
This was asked literally two days ago and I'll tell you what I told the other person who asked the same question. Electricity is electricity. low notes will not damage an amp in anyway. Itll hurt guitar speakers but no the amp itself.

PS: it'll still sound like ass
Rickenbacker 4003
Carvin 210 Neo
Ampeg V4BH
I have plugged in my bass into a guitar amp once or twice, but never for prolonged use. Unless your guitarist friend(or you, if you own a guitar amp as well) feel(s) like risking the chance of having to pay for repairs or replacement, I wouldn't recommend doing it.
Hi.