My grandma only sees us for thanksgiving, so she gave me my present early.

I didn't ask for it, but i dig it.

HAs a built in tuner and it's easy to play. I also enjoy the headstock, gives it a unique look for an acoustic.

Your thoughts on the Malibu?
Camera is being an ass.

Hope to get a new one for real Christmas.

but here for those who are curious.

Quote by CanCan
Pics, mang, pics!

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Fender-Malibu-CE-Acoustic-Electric-Guitar-581094-i1447785.gc

Now was that so hard? It looks pretty tight, although I've never heard one played before, should upload an mp3 or video to let us know how it sounds.

EDIT: Haha, You beat me to post it.
So I don't get it, why doesn't anyone like Squiers?

GEAR:
Red Affinity Series Squire Fat Strat [guitar]

Little Big Muff Pi [pedal]
@Tsuwibble for sure man. gotta hook up some recording stuff later. but for now im taking off to go a couple places!

@patticake it feels sooo good to play. My hand is just sliding down the neck flawlessly. I just played "Heart of Life" and normally my had would get stuck, but this neck feels so damn good. sounds very nice also.
Last edited by Maverick1992 at Nov 26, 2009,
Quote by Maverick1992
@Tsuwibble for sure man. gotta hook up some recording stuff later. but for now im taking off to go a couple places!

@patticake it feels sooo good to play. My hand is just sliding down the neck flawlessly. I just played "Heart of Life" and normally my had would get stuck, but this neck feels so damn good. sounds very nice also.

Sweet, glad you got such a good guitar. Since when I searched it, it's pretty inexpensive and you seem to be speaking fairly highly of it, I'll look out for one of these when I stop by the guitar shop tomorrow.
So I don't get it, why doesn't anyone like Squiers?

GEAR:
Red Affinity Series Squire Fat Strat [guitar]

Little Big Muff Pi [pedal]
that thing looks amazing! i've never met a fender acoustic i agreed with, but i might have to go find this thing and try it out... happy new guitar day!
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
well, congrats on getting a guitar that feels so good. i'm not really a fender acoustic fan, but in my experience their best feature is that they are set up low and their short scale make them very easy to play. and that can really make playing sooo much easier. enjoy it

Quote by Maverick1992