On the Daily Show last month one of the captions underneath the photo they always have in the corner was titled:

Public Option Limited.

I loled.
There are worse things to sling than butter.

Especially delicious Country Life butter.

Made from real British cows!

SEND HER VICTOOOOOOOORIOUS
HAPPY AND GLOOOOOOORIOUS
LONG TO REIGN OOOOOOO'Er US
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!
Last edited by Iluvpowerchords at Dec 1, 2009,
I'm 100% serious when I say that seeing John Lydon in a butter commercial made me like him more.
Quote by lavazza
Heil mein Führer!

p0nx?
p0nx.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Rape, loving the government unconditionally, beating the poor, and genocide are great and should be enjoyed by all (except the victims but fuck those guys.)

Being p0nx is for homos.

P0nx?
Quote by JohnnyV
I'm pretty sure the feeling i get when i blow my load on my computer screen is a f*ck of a lot different than when i shoot in on my girlfriend's face.

Music things

PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone G400
Vox AC15C1
whos PIL?
fender aerodyne jazz bass>mxr el grande bass fuzz>boss odb-3>dunlop crybaby bass wah>randall rba 500 es/ampeg 8x10
ok, but seriously whos PiL?
fender aerodyne jazz bass>mxr el grande bass fuzz>boss odb-3>dunlop crybaby bass wah>randall rba 500 es/ampeg 8x10
ugh, don't you have the internet? all it takes is three or four keystrokes and the magical interwebs wizard will reveal all your questions. it's johnny rottens other band. short for Public Image Limited. a lot of people don't call them a punk band cause they play way different music than the sex pistols (i wouldn't call em punk either, but i really don't care what you call em either way). i personally find them to be enjoyable when in the right mood.
ok.
oh sorry, thanx for the info dude.