Page 1 of 2
Obviously, the answer to this question is probably NEVER since lunatics will always be around, but from previous generations to this one, it seems like it's quite less common to be "religious." I also suppose it depends on the area as well.

How long do you think until bible ****ers will be outcasts from the rest of society as they should be??!!!

edit: of course not ALL religious folk are crazy, just the vast majority!

take thanksgiving for example, pilgrims arrive to new land. pilgrims slaughter all natives. pilgrims go to church the next day and thank god for all their luck, a las, thanksgiving was born
Last edited by Themann810 at Nov 26, 2009,
This is why tolerance should be taught.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
You should be shunned for being as intolerant as fundamentalists.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

The only reason why it's less common to be religious is because people are no longer hunted down or segregated due to their religion.

If anything, there will be more religions popping up.
My guitar modification blog.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....
Quote by The Arsis
You're an idiot. You don't like you.

I seriously don't because you come off as an ignorant idiot.

I love it.

On topic ...

When everyone is dead.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Last edited by tommyt at Nov 26, 2009,
wow TS talk about being incredibly intolerant and just plain hateful. i hope people like you die out.
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Well look at how much religion has diminished (within western society at least) within the past couple hundred years.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by tayroar

+1
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
Quote by Themann810
Obviously, the answer to this question is probably NEVER since lunatics will always be around, but from previous generations to this one, it seems like it's quite less common to be "religious." I also suppose it depends on the area as well.

How long do you think until bible ****ers will be outcasts from the rest of society as they should be??!!!

OH NO! Someone is religious! That obviously makes them lunatics.

You shut the fuck up. I'm not one to be intolerant of people who don't believe the same as me, but damn... *reported*
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by The Arsis

hey, i didn't mean to offend or anything

if you like to jerk the gerk to passages of the bible thats your thing
i'm an atheist myself, but i think religion is an okay thing, as long as you don't take it too seriously.
When the Emperor comes, and he spreads the Imperial Truth. Let humanity claim their birth right as master of the stars.
Quote by Themann810

I'm probably one of the most vocal atheists on here, and even I'm embarrased by your lack of respect.
i really dont get people like you, whats wrong with people having something they believe in?

im not religious but you need to grow up and learn to accept people for who they are. why the **** should it matter to you.
Quote by tayroar

Yep.

I for one don't care what religion you're part of, as long as you don't force it on me.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by skaterskagg1
Being religious doesn't automatically make you a LUNATIC.

It's a start though.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22

Quote by daeqwon10000
How long till this thread gets closed?
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Quote by Themann810

Cause every religious person is like that, right?
"Forget the rules. If it sounds good, it is good."
-Eddie Van Halen
I'm not a religious person, but if someone's found something that they believe in and it works for them, AND they don't pester or harm anyone else because of it, then all the power to them. That's one reason why it SHOULDN'T die out.

Some atheists can be just as pompous as some religious people.
as long as they're still allowed to make babies. i'd like to see you do something about that.

also, i'm not condoning this guy's disrespect, but all of you people who are arguing that we shouldn't care what others believe need to realize that that argument only works if we're all hermits and have nothing to do with each other. if not, then everybody's beliefs will creep into life's matters eventually. it's part of the cost of living in a society.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Last edited by vIsIbleNoIsE at Nov 26, 2009,
Quote by The Arsis

You come across as an arrogant ass, but you appear to like Bathory
Quote by Themann810

I'm an Athetist but as a human being I have respect for other people's views and beliefs. You just totally disrespect millions of people for no respect because you think your high and mighty on your asshat horse of intolerance.

Quote by Pagan-Pie
You come across as an arrogant ass, but you appear to like Bathory

What was arrogant about my comment?
Last edited by The Arsis at Nov 26, 2009,
Quote by PcaKes
I'm not a religious person, but if someone's found something that they believe in and it works for them, AND they don't pester or harm anyone else because of it, then all the power to them. That's one reason why it SHOULDN'T die out.

Some atheists can be just as pompous as some religious people.

to say that "they don't pester or harm anyone" would probably be too general of a statement to be true.

"true" christians despise gay people

some muslims bomb the shit out of innocent people to earn a place in heaven where 70 virgins will be waiting for them

etc etc
Quote by Themann810
to say that "they don't pester or harm anyone" would probably be too general of a statement to be true.

"true" christians despise gay people

some muslims bomb the shit out of innocent people to earn a place in heaven where 70 virgins will be waiting for them

etc etc

Keep digging, we can still see you.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22

Quote by daeqwon10000
I think this thread should now be about how long it will be before TS dies out. agreed?
love is love // return to dust
Quote by Themann810

Quote by Themann810

Quote by Themann810

Of course you didn't want to offend anyone.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Quote by The Arsis

What was arrogant about my comment?

What you said was true, but that's just how you came across. I don't think they guy made this as a serious thread anyway.
Page 1 of 2