Hey pit, I was wondering how one could take a video from youtube and upload it again under their own username. For example, if I liked a led zeppelin video I saw, on youtube, google videos, etc..how would I be able to download it so I could upload it again on youtube? Thanks!!!
Well haven't you noticed that there are videos uploaded by the actual artists and their are those uploaded by fans and such. I'm one of the latter so if you could help me out that'd be amazing!
Quote by fenderplayer110
Hey pit, I was wondering how one could take a video from youtube and upload it again under their own username. For example, if I liked a led zeppelin video I saw, on youtube, google videos, etc..how would I be able to download it so I could upload it again on youtube? Thanks!!!

There's an app for that.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Download real player. When you download it onto your computer, from then on every video you watch online will have a little "download this video" button that appears next to it. If you click that it downloads the video into your real player library. Then you just drag the video out of your library onto your desktop and you can do whatever you want with it.
I really don't see the point to this. And yes I read your second post. Yes, there are videos uploaded by both fans and the actual artists, but I don't see why you would want to be one of the people who re-upload it under their own username...is there some special club I'm missing out on or something?
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
Or go to dvdvideosoft.com and download their Youtube downloader. Its a free program that lets you paste the url of the video into the program and it saves onto your computer. This is acutally a better option than the real player one cause I think you'll have to converter the real player video into a usable format, but dvdvideosoft saves it as the format it already is.