Page 1 of 2
This girl says she's been in love with me for a year. She's hot but I didn't want her that way up until she started showing me actual proof that she cared about me that way. This one guy (Let's call him Joe to avoid using his real name) was going after her at the time, and she almost went out with him until she met me. So I went out with her for a little while.

She was falling all over me constantly, always telling me how much she cared and gave me all her time. I started beginning to care about her a whole freaking lot eventually giving her almost all my time, save band practices and other times involving music.

One day, she just puts her tongue in my mouth mid kiss and two seconds later she pulls it out and just starts blushing. I asked her what was wrong and she said nothing. That day she broke up with me over myspace and wouldn't tell me why she broke up with me but said she still loved me. I was kinda depressed but I moved on for the most part. Eventually we got into a fight and she just started crying and left the room.

Later I found out she was going out with Joe. I ended up getting really pissed at this considering she told me how much she hated Joe for abusing her in their previous relationship and said that she left me and went with him for my own good. That was two weeks ago as of today.

Now, UG I have one question for you.

WHAT THE **** IS UP WITH THIS SHIT?!
Rollingship Thrizzle.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
what a *****. rape her.

jk
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
**** her. She sounds ****ed up.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
You're a bad kisser?

I have no idea, that's right weird..
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by SixStringHero

One day, she just puts her tongue in my mouth mid kiss and two seconds later she pulls it out and just starts blushing.
WHAT THE **** IS UP WITH THIS SHIT?!

Bad breath?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
sounds like ur a horrible kisser
My Gear:

Fretless Squier P Bass
Ibanez SR400QM
Gallien Krueger 1001RB
Traynor TC410
Digitech Whammy
Boss DD-7
if i had a penny for every time a girl i knew made me go wtf...i'd have a penny.

the girl i thought i was with didn't even leave me for another guy. aand, she never apologized and never even really ended things, just kinda stopped talking to me. i feel your pain.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Last edited by vIsIbleNoIsE at Nov 26, 2009,
bitches ain't shit.
Wanted to play Bass, but then developed conscious thought...
Sounds like a total c*nt to me. Pretty much like every single girl in the UK (you may not be from here, but oh well). Wouldn't worry about it, if she's willing to do that to you she's just not worth your time and you deserve better.
Quote by The Arsis
Never have a relationship with a girl that would cheat on someone for you. If she would do it to that person, she will do it to you as well.

She was out of the relationship by the time she started this shit.

@the people who said rape: LOL but no

@ZombieWolf: LOL I wish but I'm not that mean.

@the guy who said I had a chode: No trolling

@the people who said Relationship Thread: K sorry I didn't know there was a thread for it.

@eiirish: I gave her almost all my time and she found out from a friend what I was planning for her birthday. Why wouldn't she?

@The people who said I'm a bad kisser/bad breath: I've received compliments from previous girls about kissing and I use mouthwash/brush my teeth regularly.

@the people who said this is ****ed up: Agreed.

@gttm: Thanks bro
Last edited by SixStringHero at Nov 26, 2009,
Quote by SixStringHero
She was out of the relationship by the time she started this shit.

@the people who said rape: LOL but no

@the guy who said I had a chode: No trolling

@the people who said Relationship Thread: K sorry I didn't know there was a thread for it.

@eiirish: I gave her almost all my time and she found out from a friend what I was planning for her birthday. Why wouldn't she?

@The people who said I'm a bad kisser/bad breath: I've received compliments from previous girls about kissing and I use mouthwash/brush my teeth regularly.

@the people who said this is ****ed up: Agreed.

Yeah, she choose the abusive guy over you.... We got a winner here, folks.

She was stupid enough to choose another guy over you. So, just ditch her dumb ass.
I'm 14 years old and what is this?
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
alright, i got the solution for you, you can thank me in anyway you please im just talking from personal experience.

next time you see her and joe together, when he opens his mouth wide enough while talking, just stick your dick in his mouth, he will be so embarassed and sexually traumatized he will break up with her because he doesnt wanna deal with that shit.
or you could get a big black guy to do it. you can never EVER feel masculine after you get your face raped by a large black man.

problem solved, thank me later brah
Quote by yo_peh
i love you!
have cookie

Quote by RocksAwakening5
^^^ So much win, omg.
Quote by Zomby Woof

Use it wisely my friend.

An airsoft gun?
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Quote by skittle_eater
bitches are crazy

/thread

Actually, the thread should've ended right here.
sounds like she's got issues, or just a personality disorder
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Maybe she though that you are to much for her, she probably knows she is a bitch and you are not, so she went the the male bitch joe.
Those bitches ¬¬, dont pay attention to that kind of people
Quote by risetofight
alright, i got the solution for you, you can thank me in anyway you please im just talking from personal experience.

next time you see her and joe together, when he opens his mouth wide enough while talking, just stick your dick in his mouth, he will be so embarassed and sexually traumatized he will break up with her because he doesnt wanna deal with that shit.
or you could get a big black guy to do it. you can never EVER feel masculine after you get your face raped by a large black man.

problem solved, thank me later brah

Amazing bro. Ingenious.
What is mountains? A mountains has no special shapes or sound!

Epic Chill Broseph Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.

Quote by Christian Davis
But hoes and tricks...

Beaten.

Quote by Gyroscope
An airsoft gun?

And beaten.
1999 Fender '69 Thinline Telecaster Reissue
Ibanez TS-9
Vox AC4TV

Last.fm
I love the Pit.

Quote by SixStringHero
That day she broke up with me over myspace and wouldn't tell me why she broke up with me

Should have demanded an answer from her. Even a bad answer would have sufficed, because then you could have seen this coming. My friend's girlfriend said she didn't want a commitment, but then went out with another guy a few days later.
You picked the wrong thread for advice kid...
Basically d00d
Life goes on, Just forget about her and I can guarantee someone else will come along.
Anyway bro. Fuck this shit bro. Seriously. That shit can just fuck off.
What is mountains? A mountains has no special shapes or sound!

Epic Chill Broseph Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.

Quote by Gyroscope
An airsoft gun?

Thats what I said, at least take the orange cap off it.

But women are crazy and dont know what the hell they want half the time, so get used to it. Plus, you got used, I've been through it, and its just part of life.
3 Things, you had bad breath, she is a physco bitch that judges you by how you kiss, which is wrong, since kissing is NOTHING compared to sexy time. Or it was just her being a girl, they don't make sense.
Page 1 of 2