My Gear:

Fretless Squier P Bass
Ibanez SR400QM
Gallien Krueger 1001RB
Traynor TC410
Digitech Whammy
Boss DD-7
exact same computer, just one has a larger screen

edit: therefore the better one is the one which you think would better suit your lifestyle. would you like a larger screen or a smaller one? keep in mind the larger screen costs an additional 150 bucks
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Last edited by Wesseem at Nov 26, 2009,
It would be helpful it you specified some things about what you're looking for in the computer, such as: is battery life highly important to you? are you more concerned with video or audio being higher quality? do you want something small and more convenient, or larger and more powerful?
along those lines, some clarifications would be helpful to getting better answers.
The 17.3" one looks better at first glance.
Quote by santa_man99
THANK you. I love you forever.

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
You're right, that is weird. You win.
computer thread but:

pretty sure the 15.6" has a better gpu, other hten that they seem to be almost identical
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
the second one is better. but unless your going to be gaming alot, i'd get the first one and pocket the extra $75 haha
Quote by Wesseem
exact same computer, just one has a larger screen

edit: therefore the better one is the one which you think would better suit your lifestyle. would you like a larger screen or a smaller one? keep in mind the larger screen costs an additional 150 bucks

actually, the one with the smaller screen, which also happens to be the cheaper one, is more powerful than the larger one. The specs on it 1-up the larger screen somewhat. It's not a HUGE difference, although I would definitely go for the cheaper one if I were you TS.
so the second one has a better has a better graphics thing even though the name of it is a lower number?
Quote by darlord

no slower CPU, crappier GPU

sony= overpriced garbage which sells on its name (similar to mac)

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
This is what I have, sort of I have the original Asus G71 notebook that has a 2.53 ghz processer instead of a 2 ghz, and a little bit less memory, if you can get your hands on one of these then you will have something equal if not better than a Mac. But its over $1500 when mine was $1300.
http://www.amazon.com/G71Gx-A2-17-Inch-Gaming-Windows-Premium/dp/B002P3KMS0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1259291927&sr=8-1
Quote by thelurker

i dunno iv seen this b4 but i hav and a bunch of my friends all hav hps, and not 1 person has had a problem, while a few got the more expensive dell and both of them have had a piece of shit laptop.

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Battery life on the 17 inch screen will suck I know I have one. great Comp but short Bat, Life
My Gear
Fender Strat ('97American Lonestar HSS)
Ibanez RGTHRG1
B-52 AT100
Marshall1960A Cab
Marshall 1960B Cab