Hey guys. I need some ideas of what kind of Amp I should get. My budget is 200$ tops. I play Rock, Blues, Clean, Punk, And Metal. Im moving up from a Fender Frontman 10G, and I was wondering what I should look into buying.

--Thanks In advance,
~Isaac
Quote by xxIceManxx08
Hey guys. I need some ideas of what kind of Amp I should get. My budget is 200$ tops. I play Rock, Blues, Clean, Punk, And Metal. Im moving up from a Fender Frontman 10G, and I was wondering what I should look into buying.

--Thanks In advance,
~Isaac

What are your volume needs? Are you gigging?
Which of these genres is most important to you?
Metal is very general. Specific bands?
Where is your nearest major city (if in US)?
Quote by sg4ever
+15,670,899,554,667,881,999

Quote by CullenT
+15,670,899,554,667,882,000
That was a post of sage advice. Listen to this guy TS.

Quote by AcousticMirror
my parents beat me for a's. I was like wtf and they were like just keeping you on your toes.

RG1570/PRS McCarty
Rebel 30
200 is pretty limited, perhaps you wait and save up a bit? You may regret being impatient, however for 200, look into Peavey Vypyrs or Roland Cubes. Also, don't be afraid to check Craigslist for used amps, you may be able to find a Fender Super Champ XD for 200...great little amps that cover pretty much what you're asking.
Volume needs arent too loud, im not gigging yet. I like the distortion that Killswitch Engage uses, also A Static Lullabye. I guess rock or blues would be the most ideal for my playing style, stuff like Jimi Hendrix or someone of the sort.
Quote by SayAnything
200 is pretty limited, perhaps you wait and save up a bit? You may regret being impatient, however for 200, look into Peavey Vypyrs or Roland Cubes. Also, don't be afraid to check Craigslist for used amps, you may be able to find a Fender Super Champ XD for 200...great little amps that cover pretty much what you're asking.

So I took your advice, and I checked out Craigslist. I had to travel about 1 hour, but I got a Marshall G50R CD for 100$!
Its really loud though. Im scared to turn it up past 1 on the boost level.
Also the sound quality is AMAZINGLY better. Not bad for 100$, Not bad at all.
The Blackhearts won't really do metal very well, even boosted. They're not tight amps.

For classic rock and blues they're awesome, though.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.