Right, I need a nylon stringed classical guitar. I am about to do the second last grade of CPM and next year I want to do a classical guitar exam.

I've been looking at revues for guitars under $Aus150 and the Yamaha C40 is getting fantastic revues everywhere I look. Nothing under 4 stars.

The guitar I use at the moment is a yamaha (check my profile she's a beaut) and so is my clarinet and keyboard. I really trust Yamaha when it comes to acoustic instruments and keyboards.

Looking at the revues and my very tiny budget it seems perfect. Only complaints are ever about the strings, which I'm very good at replacing, and don't care at all about. And about the volume, I don't plan on using this guitar in anything but a small exam room.

But, what about you guys? Any input? How's the neck? The tuning pegs hardy enough?
Well, two of my friends i got into playing guitar own C40´s. And i must say they are not bad for the money. Heck if something happens to my lil Valenciana im probably getting one of those hehe.

If you just need something cheap and good then you have it right there man =D
"RAWR WIRES >:O"
One more kiss... One more touch...
I miss you, wont you hug me just one last time?

Twitter!!~ Follow Re-follow :P
My guitar teacher has a c40. It sounds quite bassy and mellow, but it looks quite well built aswell.
One of them was brand new so cant tell but im sure it had D´darios on. My cousin´s i even played it once of the street after church lol. Like the church band we all went out to just play and sing some.

It has a nice tone, as knight said bassy, but not like bass bass. Anyways its pretty heck good for the price bro.
"RAWR WIRES >:O"
One more kiss... One more touch...
I miss you, wont you hug me just one last time?

Twitter!!~ Follow Re-follow :P