Page 1 of 2
Last week I had this dream. I kid you not, this is completely true.

I dreamed I was in the world of Halo II, the level where you try to get the Sacred Icon. I was in a Lightsaber duel (not energy sword, lightsaber) with St. Peter. If I won, I would get into Heaven. Well, it was a pretty intense battle, until I whipped out my wand and shouted, "Accio Lightsaber!" and his lightsaber lept into my hand. I decapitated him, got into a Banshee and rode out into the sunset. Then I woke up.

So Pit, what are the coolest/best/most insane dreams you've ever had?
Go!
LOVE ANTHONY GREEN?
Quote by sneyob
I am slightly disappointed =w=eeze took me out of his sig.

But that's okay.

^Consolation Sig
Last edited by =w=eeze at Dec 3, 2009,
Quote by =w=eeze
I dreamed I was in the world of Halo II, the level where you try to get the Sacred Icon. I was in a Lightsaber duel (not energy sword, lightsaber) duel with St. Peter. If I won, I would get into Heaven. Well, it was a pretty intense battle, until I whipped out my wand and shouted, "Accio Lightsaber!" and his lightsaber lept into my hand. I decapitated him, got into a Banshee and rode out into the sunset. Then I woke up.

Intense in so many ways.
I had a dream my former roommate and I discovered America in a rowboat.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
I dreamt I met Paul Gilbert recently, we had a beer, enjoyed some good banter.
Most of my other GOOD dreams are x-rated
The other night i dreamt I was fighting hordes of aliens with my chem and band teachers, and my best friend. It was badass on all possible levels.
Also had a dream once where i went camping with Zakk Wylde, that was pretty cool.
fear is the mindkiller

CANUCKS
Last edited by TheEducatedFool at Nov 26, 2009,
Joined forces with Jack Black, Joe Satriani, and MAB and used the power of rock to end the zombie apocolyse. At this piont, I was lucid dreaming, so i imagined some stuff that I'd rather not say.....
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by smartalec007 at Nov 27, 2009,
it was lucid and i created a thousand of those red haired titted marilyn manson maniquens as easily as imagining it
Well you know, I was there, and the guy came in and he had, like, a gun, you know, and he was like... shooting. And everybody else was totally dead.

Yeah, I dunno. I get chased and/or killed in most of mine.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
I met Jerry Cantrell on a shuttle bus at Bryce Canyon NP in Utah, found out he was also my dad, then before he left, he gave me his G&L Rampage with all the interesting pictures on there that was badass.
Then it morphed into a weird dream where I was on a catwalk in the fog, and beheaded Goofy with Aragorn's sword
not really cool, but interesting.

so i was up to bat, there were 3 celebrites on base. i hit a grandslam and win the game, but as im running around the bases celebrating i notice the crowd is crying a booing and flipping me off. i then notice that Burt Reynolds and Sandra Bullock and Bill Clinton and The Progressive lady are all pissed off at me.

then i see that the pitcher is a retard, and then the whole opposing team has down syndrome. then i realize the crowd is their parents.

i wake up right as Mr. T is going to punch me in the face as he goes "THIS IS A CHARITY BASEBALL GAME FOR THE MENTALLY HANDICAPPED FOOL!!! WE R SUPPOSED TO LOSE!!!!"
About 7 years ago, when I was 6th grade I think, I had this dream where I woke up because I was hearing noises. I went to go see check it out, and I heard it was coming from the kitchen. So i went to the kitchen, and saw this little boy with his head down whimpering. I thought I heard him say something about his mom. So I asked "Where's your mommy?" The boy lifted up his head, and opened his eyes, but there was only sockets. Then in the most demonic voice ever he said: "Mommy's not here right now." Then his tongue shot out and wrapped around me, and spun me around. There was a pale woman standing there, and she stabbed her hand into my chest and I started on fire.

The End. I know, right?
I know this is simple, but it was part of a much more elaborate situation that's hard to explain but I was watching what seemed to be a projection of a movie with some friends in our back yard, projected out into the air but covering up everything else (I'm losing you, stick with it!) but basically the new york skyline rose out of the ocean at night and it was sparkling and beautiful and the most gorgeous city lights I'd ever seen.

It happened the first night I spend back at home upstate after spending a week with my girlfriend in Manhattan. I'm trying to write a song about it, I'm working with some synth arpeggios with an organ voice, trying to capture the city lights in sound. It's coming along well so far!
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
My 2nd craziest dream started with me and my 2 friends starting a t-shirt business. We started making a lot of money, but one of them started spending all the money on heroin. When we tried to make an intervention, she hit me on the head with a lead pipe and I went into a coma for approximately a year. I awoke from the coma, and the doctors had treated me with chemo for a brain tumor. I didn't have a tumor so I sued them for malpractice, and won. With the suit money I bought a pirate ship, and staffed it with a crew of midgets.
Going to make me sound weird, but I love falling dreams. You know those dreams where life is normal then you just fall through the floor and fall indefinitely. Sometimes you even hit the ground and when you wake up it feels like you actually just fell into your bed.
When an adult has one imaginary friend it's called insanity. When lots of adults have the same imaginary friend it's called religion.
Gear
Hamer Slammer PAC 3-RM
Fender Sidekick 25 Reverb
Ibanez SR406

GAS
Peavey Tour TKO 115 400W
I had a dream that I was debating with this creationist. Not really a good dream...but did seem very realistic.

I think my best dream was when Necrophagist were like "you're sick at guitar be in our band" and I was like "lolkay" and then I started touring with...wait for it...

Cradle of Filth...

Weird but good dream that one.

EDIT: Another good dream I had was where I was (for some reason) in the world and story of Terry Brooks' series The Voyage Of The Jerle Shannara, and I had the keyblade from Kingdom Hearts. That was probably the most epic dream I have ever had.
What is mountains? A mountains has no special shapes or sound!

Epic Chill Broseph Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.

Last edited by Athabasca at Nov 27, 2009,
Quote by mrmystic
Going to make me sound weird, but I love falling dreams. You know those dreams where life is normal then you just fall through the floor and fall indefinitely. Sometimes you even hit the ground and when you wake up it feels like you actually just fell into your bed.

I think they're kind of fun.

Sadly, I never really remember my dreams. Typically if I remember it, it's pretty normal, but I often dream about my teeth falling out for some reason.

One time I had a dream I was in some person's house and some orcs came in and I played dead and they didn't kill me
Music.

PSN: JSniper-
Add me, and say you're from UG.

And yeah, I did make that name up when I was 13.
A few nights ago I had this really weird dream. It started off with me at the beach with my family, but we were on bleachers watching the 50-100 ft waves come down. From what I learned from the people around me, the massive waves were caused by global warming and were going to cause the ocean levels to rise drastically. A lady in an orange helicopter told my family we could go to the safe zone so we wouldn't die.

The safe zone turned out to be a warehouse with a bunch of people from my church. There were tables set up with coloring pages of bible stories and crayons. I knew this wasn't a safe zone at all, but a building for us to quickly drown in.

I snuck away from my family when they were distracted and went outside. I went outside and Johnny Cash and Jerry Reed were standing on either side of me. We stole my grandpa's car so that we could drive to Utah, where the waters couldn't possibly reach us.

We drove for a long time, all the way to Las Vegas. For some reason, it was almost completely desolate. We went into this warehouse to sleep. We stayed there a few days, living off rats and having to fight other groups of people who also wanted shelter. One night, the owner of the warehouse, an ugly fat woman, told us to get out and her gang of Mexicans brandished knifes at us. We left.

When we got back to the car, it wouldn't start. Someone had stolen the engine. We began the long walk to Utah. We were deep in the woods when Johnny told me to go find food. Walking around, I stumbled upon a campsite of about 7 or 8 of my friends. I said hi, stole some of their oreos, and went back.

I arrived back at my camp, and Johnny was staring straight at the ground, looking very solemn. I asked what was wrong and he said that Jerry had suddenly died while I was gone.

This is where I woke up.
So yeah.
Quote by hildesaw
....With the suit money I bought a pirate ship, and staffed it with a crew of midgets.

Posibbly the greatest sentance i have ever read.
I was dreaming that I was having a nightmare. Then I "woke up", but only thought so, and was still asleep. I was really scared for some reason, and ran out of my room, got to the stairs, and started to run up them. Ends up I was running in my sleep, and right when I dreamed that a hand grabbed my foot, my foot hit the bottom of my bed, and I woke up again. I didn't leave my room that time
Interviewer: What types of super-powers would you want if you could have them?

The Rev: I’d like to be invisible so I could kill Johnny
Johnny: I’d want to be invisible so the Rev couldn’t find me

ARANEA
My Band
Last edited by ryanmckenzie at Nov 27, 2009,
I was in The Amazing Race with a friend of mine. We checked in at the end of the leg and stayed in a hotel/mansion thing. I got to the top floor and played a duet with Tom Gabel on stage. I ****ed up on one song and the crowd didn't care so we just laughed it off. After the 5 song set or something like that he asked me to do a U.S. tour with him. I was unbelievably excited. Then I woke up. I was FUCKING PISSED!

Edit: Oh, craziest dream? Some stupid "living in a video game shit". I ended up killing the Indian chief that was running a scalping factory and saved the indians.
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
I jack off onto store aisles, hoping some b*tch will slip and get prego. It's sort of a hobby of mine.
Last edited by WarMachine93 at Nov 27, 2009,
My Girlfriend's dreams are a bit weird,
she dreams often that she owns a tablecloth factory, my friend Calum is a priest, and our friend Dominic is a Poodle.
I'm normal in the dream. Which I suppose is good.
Well there was me, Kylie Minogue, a banana skin, a cheese grater and a Yak called Bill.

Dunno what the **** that dream was about!
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
The best one I can remember is when, I kid you not, during the dream, I pinched my arm and feeling no pain, realised it was a dream. I then proceded to do anything I could consiously think of (for example I jumped off a cliff and flew).
But it didn't feel like I was imagioning it, I actually felt like I was there.
Best. Dream. Ever.
Quote by Hergiswi

Once I fucked a mountain gorilla and it couldn't even tell me it loved me afterward.
Quote by spanishyanez
Mental you get my vote for making me laugh for more than 3 minutes
Quote by Scoot16
I think they're kind of fun.

Sadly, I never really remember my dreams. Typically if I remember it, it's pretty normal, but I often dream about my teeth falling out for some reason.

One time I had a dream I was in some person's house and some orcs came in and I played dead and they didn't kill me

Falling teeth is usually a bad sign according to a lot of cultures.
The most recent one I can think of off the top of my head is I dreamt I was in an episode of Frasier and Danny DeVito was trying to get through customs.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by mental_cookie
The best one I can remember is when, I kid you not, during the dream, I pinched my arm and feeling no pain, realised it was a dream. I then proceded to do anything I could consiously think of (for example I jumped off a cliff and flew).
But it didn't feel like I was imagioning it, I actually felt like I was there.
Best. Dream. Ever.

Lucid dreams are the best, one time I realised I was dreaming, dived out of a window and proceeded to fly around this town I was in, best feeling ever!
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
I was hanging out and having a great time with the girl I love.

Then I woke up.

It's cool dude, we've all been there
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
skateboarding then i jumped and i suddenly started flying like neo.Think it was alcohol indueced as i woke up and felt sick.
Guitar Gear
Guitar: Ibanez GRG140 (black)
Amp:Peavey Vypyr 75

Bass Gear
Bass: Fender P-bass MIM,Peavey Millenium 5 BXP (x2),Epiphone Thunderbird
Amp:Ampeg PF500 w PF210 cab
Pedals: ODB-3,Big Muff.
Me and a mate of mine were on top of a building as it was a strategic strong point against zombies, and I needed to take a leak, so I pissed off the side of the building, hitting some of the zombies and killing them.
Yes, we fought off a zombie invasion with our own piss.
Then he decided it was a great idea to take a dump off the side of the building, and when it landed a giant biplane came out of the clouds and the Germans were invading.
A couple of weeks ago I dreamed that someone broke into our house and shot my father and my brother. I chased after the culprit, managed to stop him, and proceeded to kick the shit out of him. During the fight I got shot in the hip, so an ambulance stopped nearby, and I got in. When I was on the inside I discovered that it wasn't an ambulance, it was a tour-van with my bandmates in it, totally psyched because we were going to warm up for Muse. We arrived at the concert and I discovered to my dismay that I didn't have my bass with me! I asked one of the roadies, and he said that all of Muse's instruments were the record company's, so I could borrow one of them. But for some reason I had to pay $10,000 for using it one night, so I just asked for the cheapest instrument. The roadie turned sour, said "Well, if that's the way you want it," and gave me a shiny "Hello Kitty"-bass. It wasn't too bad, and we played one of our songs and I woke up.

The gunshot wound must have magically healed. That's why they call it dreams, I guess.
Enjoy jeppelapp responsibly.

Quote by In The Mist
If you led your life by the pit's advice, you would be in prison on multiple charges of rape.
I kept having dreams where I'd be stuck in an unmade level on Halo and my enemies would be either orcs with guns or Lego people. Which is odd because I haven't played that game, or my Xbox, in a really long time.
And then it morphed into one of me playing naked in the school talent show, and I couldn't hear anything o.O
One time i dreamt that me and my friends were being chased by evil hitmen guys with guns, so we barricaded ourselves in an old house and armed ourselves with kitchen knives... thats when i woke up ,Never got to the cool part
I had this dream, where I was cutting my arm right down to the bone. It was so ****ing cool! You could see everything.
Page 1 of 2