I read a Guitar Center ad that said 15% off, then I read the fine print and lo and behold it listed every single amp brand and guitar brand I know. These pathetic ads are them just trying to trick people to come to their stores...Does Sam Ash do this too?
i know GC is. all over the ****ing tv here.
stay lit

Quote by PeteTLT
Will preamp tubes turn black and melt slightly undernormal conditions and still work?
GC is having a black friday sale. I plan on going over there in the afternoon probably. I was going to pick up a guitar stand for my sistah.
┌─┬──┬──┬──┬──┬──┬──┬──┬─┐
├─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬┤
├┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┤
Ultimate Guitar Set Up Q&A Thread─┤
├─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬┤
├┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┤
├┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┤
└─┴──┴──┴──┴──┴──┴──┴──┴─┘
I just checked GCs website. They're putting a 15% discount on everything except the good stuff (meaning the stuff you would actually wait till Black Friday to buy so you could actually afford it).

Full list of brands EXCLUDED from the discount in-store can be found here. Small text at the bottom of the page. Marshall, Fender, Gibson, Getsch, Epiphone, Peavey, Mesa/Boogie, Jackson, etc...

Full list of brands excluded online can be found here. A whole lot more.
Quote by Seref
I just checked GCs website. They're putting a 15% discount on everything except the good stuff (meaning the stuff you would actually wait till Black Friday to buy so you could actually afford it).

Full list of brands EXCLUDED from the discount in-store can be found here. Small text at the bottom of the page. Marshall, Fender, Gibson, Getsch, Epiphone, Peavey, Mesa/Boogie, Jackson, etc...

Full list of brands excluded online can be found here. A whole lot more.

This is just aggravating. A Sam Ash by me has a Jvm 205h on a closeout special priced at $1350.00, and I have a $150.00 off coupon. You guys think this is a good deal? Or would I get a better deal on ebay?
Last edited by modirnwarfare at Nov 27, 2009,
actually seref i believe that 15% applies to anything instore. There is a list of online excluded brands in a thread thats active right now.

10% discount on sat and sun doesnt apply to the brands that you listed above
2008 Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Schecter C-1+
Squier '51 (blonde with black pickguard)
Fender Super Champ XD
Quote by oldspice56
actually seref i believe that 15% applies to anything instore. There is a list of online excluded brands in a thread thats active right now.

10% discount on sat and sun doesnt apply to the brands that you listed above

I was only referring to the actual Black Friday sale, not the weekend. The 15% will apply to online purchases on Black Friday (using the coupon code "BLACKFRIDAY"), just as it would in-store, except you're a lot more limited by the online excluded brands.

At the bottom of the Black Friday Sale page on GCs website you'll see the discount fine print, 15% denoted by * and 10% denoted by **. All that proceeds those refers to both discounts.
Last edited by Seref at Nov 27, 2009,