So im making the transition into being a bit more of an effects guy. So im also looking to upgrade to an amp with stellar cleans. It doesnt have to have any other channels besides the clean, and it has to be loud enough to gig with. Any suggestions?
My Gear

Schecter C-1 Plus (Seymour Duncan JB bridge, Seymour Duncan '59 neck)

Bugera 333XL 212 Combo

MXR Carbon Copy
MXR ZW-45 Overdrive
BBE Sonic Stomp
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2
Traynor YBA, thats all it does, cleans. It also doesn't break up so you stay clean at high volumes. Depending on the model it's loud as hell.
(()____(Main Rig)____())>

Carvin CS4 Goldtop
PRS Santana SE
Carvin SC90
Washburn Taurus 5-string Bass
Peavey 6505
Carvin v3m
Carvin 2x12
Spider Valve Cab
Plenty of Pedals.
aite, ill check it out, id also like to add im trying to stay under 1 grand on this thing, sorry i didnt specify
My Gear

Schecter C-1 Plus (Seymour Duncan JB bridge, Seymour Duncan '59 neck)

Bugera 333XL 212 Combo

MXR Carbon Copy
MXR ZW-45 Overdrive
BBE Sonic Stomp
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2
Just get a Carvin X100B. Awesome clean channel and the gain channel's pretty nice too. It takes pedals great.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
SF Fender Twin Reverb.
Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Gibson Explorer New Century
Gibson RD Artist
Fender American Standard Telecaster

Amps:

Framus Cobra
Marshall JCM800 2203 - 1960A

Pedals:

Crybaby 535Q
Rockbox Boiling Point Overdrive
I got my traynor used for about 400 CDN. The Carvin would also be good I didn't even think of that one.
(()____(Main Rig)____())>

Carvin CS4 Goldtop
PRS Santana SE
Carvin SC90
Washburn Taurus 5-string Bass
Peavey 6505
Carvin v3m
Carvin 2x12
Spider Valve Cab
Plenty of Pedals.
used Mesa Boogie Lonestar.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Quote by McLeod
Traynor YBA, thats all it does, cleans. It also doesn't break up so you stay clean at high volumes. Depending on the model it's loud as hell.

That's because you have the YBA-1A Mk.2. All other YBAs besides YBA-3 break up at high volumes. The cleans on them are indeed great, but not quite enough headroom on some of them (like my YBA-4)
TS, look into Roland Jazz Choruses or go with the sure thing and get a Fender Twin Reverb.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
the YBA-1 is about as clean as a Marshall Superbass at high volumes. So... it's not really that clean at all when you crank it.
Last edited by al112987 at Nov 27, 2009,
Peavey VTM...beautiful clean tones, and dirt cheap too
main rig:
MIM Tele->VP Jr.->CryBaby->Fuzz Factory->TS808->Carbon Copy->Phase 90->TU-3->Vox AC30CCH+Avatar 212 and Peavey VTM60+Marshall 1960A

Quote by necrosis1193
Fuzz...It's wonderful and horrible and beautiful and repulsive and so many things all at once.