http://www.guitarcenter.com/B-C--Rich-DLXJRVO-Deluxe-Jr--V-Electric-Guitar-104511001-i1373778.gc

A new guitar is approaching soon for me but it won't be this one.

I was just thinking I really like V's and if I ever got a V which one would I like. Anybody have any useful insight on this guitar?
-----
Currently using:
B.C. Rich NJ Deluxe Jr. V
B.C. Rich Revenge Warlock
Bugera 6262 212 120 Watt amp :

Coming soon:
B.C. Rich Pro X Mockingbird Hardtail
Quote by flyingcheckmark
Dont waste your time do as corey does and play a jackson v. ( i noticed the trivium quote)

I;m hopefully getting a Jackson USA WR1 for xmas so I think I'm good for high end for now lol.

I like BC Rich guitars a lot from my experiences with them.
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
so youre getting a new mid range guitar when your already getting a high end one? if so you sir are one lucky guy.
Quote by flyingcheckmark
so youre getting a new mid range guitar when your already getting a high end one? if so you sir are one lucky guy.

Kinda

I'm hopefully getting this high end one for xmas after a TON of waiting and saving of money.

After that I have my SIGHTS SET on a V. This is more hypothetical if anything because I still have to re-save my money after xmas if I do get the jackson.
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
I dont mean to critisize your choices but if you're getting a high end Jackson for christmas.. why would you want a BC rich?. Why not use the money for a new amp instead or for some pedals or what ever..
Originally Posted by CaptainJack666
i can see why he likes elevators, theyre a truly uplifting experience

Join The NSW FTW Group
PM Lrn2shrd69, Greekmagician or dougie_mate to join.
I think the warlock ruined B.C. Rich for everyone who doesnt play them. I know that i'll never play one because of the the, "shudders" warlock. But that V does look pretty legit thougg.

Fender Telecaster w/ GFS Lil' Killer
Jet City Pico Valve

Quote by Chaos-Serenade

The fretboard is dry because it is more than likely made in China.

I wonder how he came to this conclusion.
Lyrics
Inside the back
Walk with me
Reign, Rain

Call me Drew
Quote by CoF-Dean
I dont mean to critisize your choices but if you're getting a high end Jackson for christmas.. why would you want a BC rich?. Why not use the money for a new amp instead or for some pedals or what ever..

Because I feel like although I like Jackson's a lot there's just something about decent bc rich's that I really love. Idk it's weird.

Jackson's have the sound for me but there's something special about the way a lot of BC Rich's feel when I play them idk.

Plus I'm not putting actives in the Jackson and I'd like a guitar to have in a different tuning with actives so that V fits the profile pretty well.
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon: