My parents want a christmas list from me.... I dont know what to put on it...

Page 1 of 2
Well, my parents told me to make a small list for them. I know I want something guitar related probably but I dont know exactly what to be asking for. The only things I want right now that are guitar related is an actual guitar and some supplies for building a guitar. I dont want to ask my parents for wood and stuff though.

So I dont think I need pedals, I just recently bought a Line 6 Multi Effects unit so I am covered for my tone and stuff. Is there any cool guitar accessories that I should want?

So for that reason, I came to the almighty pit. What sort of things are you guys wanting for christmas this year? Cool gadgets? Guitar related tools? Anything?

Anyways, the only thing I have on my list right now are double kick pedals for my drums and some speakers to hook my computer and iPod up to.

Whether it is guitar related, drum related, I dont care.

Btw, already have xbox and stuff like that.
dildo
Quote by WantsLesPaul
I get such a big rush from downloading torrents that I just have to cum all over my face right at that moment.
"Give Yerjam 6 grand"
Gibson SG Diablo . Fender Cali Series Strat . Modded Epi Firebird . Seagull 25th Anniv. CW
Korg Pitchblack > Vox V847 >
Big Muff π TW >
Boss OC-3 > Memory Boy
Vox AD50VT
world peace although santa may not be able to wrap that
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
HUGE

ENORMOUS

FVKCING

guitar picks

OMNOMNOMNOMNOM

What is mountains? A mountains has no special shapes or sound!

Epic Chill Broseph Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.

Last edited by Athabasca at Nov 27, 2009,
Quote by darkwolf291
uh....how about we forget you said that?

how about we don't *furiously masturbating*
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
A really really really elaborate expensive hat
hookers.
lots.

but seriously if you're a guitarist, anything CMATMODS makes is pure gold
This year my parents are getting me a bass but usually I just ask for stuff like DVD's, CD's, Xbox 360 and Wii games, and if there's a special piece of music gear I'll ask for that.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Yeah I heard it's a knuckle breaker to get.

I guess I'll just stick with the cymbals then
Interviewer: What types of super-powers would you want if you could have them?

The Rev: I’d like to be invisible so I could kill Johnny
Johnny: I’d want to be invisible so the Rev couldn’t find me

ARANEA
My Band
Quote by ryanmckenzie
I guess I'll just stick with the cymbals then

Nono, it was a joke from that donkeyboy video.
You can probably get it easily, but please do give a shit if you make a mess. =3
man i wish my parents would get me all the stuff you guys get. all i get is $50 in an empty plain white envelope. But hey there is a bunch of starving african kids that dont get shit for christmas so i shouldn't be complaining.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Warned for having the wrong opinion.
Quote by crypticslaughtr
man i wish my parents would get me all the stuff you guys get. all i get is $50 in an empty plain white envelope. But hey there is a bunch of starving african kids that dont get shit for christmas so i shouldn't be complaining.

Well 50 dollars if used properly can get you more than you'd think. =P
As I always say:
"When life gives you lemons, you clone them and make super-lemons."
I'll give you a list and my address then once you recieve said list you can mail the goods to daddy
and extra half a gig of RAM and a upgraded Processor. Well that's what I'm asking for.
A Celebration For The Death Of Man...

Quote by Madison Perella

Thats not even sensible I base myself like this I like power I don't understand emotion. Knowledge is key and fire pokemon own.

Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Well 50 dollars if used properly can get you more than you'd think. =P
As I always say:
"When life gives you lemons, you clone them and make super-lemons."

all $50 can get me is an eighth
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Quote by crypticslaughtr

I hope you are not serious man

Quote by a7xplayer
Well, my parents told me to make a small list for them. I know I want something guitar related probably but I dont know exactly what to be asking for. The only things I want right now that are guitar related is an actual guitar and some supplies for building a guitar. I dont want to ask my parents for wood and stuff though.

So I dont think I need pedals, I just recently bought a Line 6 Multi Effects unit so I am covered for my tone and stuff. Is there any cool guitar accessories that I should want?

Quote by ShredHead396
I hope you are not serious man

you saying this made me feel even more shitty :/
but yea that's all i get. i used to get all teary eyed when i would get my $50 and i see all my cousins opening their xbox 360's ipod touches, all these amazing electronics and stuff, but i've decided to appreciate what i get cause complaining about it would make my parents feel even shittier than how i feel cause that's the best they can do
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Ask for an MG. I hear the overdrive is rather crushing..

(sorry, I haven't heard any MG jokes in a long time)
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Last edited by heavenbesideyou at Nov 27, 2009,
You can always add on to a drum-set, if you're really into drumming. You're already getting double bass, which would have been my first suggestion, but if you look around on Craigslist and Ebay and such, you could probably get two toms with the stand for around $100, maybe lower. That, or just get a new floor tom or crash or something like that. It's kind of hard to think of stuff without knowing a price range, but that's what I came up with.
Quote by crypticslaughtr
you saying this made me feel even more shitty :/
but yea that's all i get. i used to get all teary eyed when i would get my $50 and i see all my cousins opening their xbox 360's ipod touches, all these amazing electronics and stuff, but i've decided to appreciate what i get cause complaining about it would make my parents feel even shittier than how i feel cause that's the best they can do

Why not get a job and buy yourself that stuff? That way you won't actually want anything and $50 will be a nice bonus. On top of that you get the satisfaction of knowing that you earned those things.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
Holy Crap.

I love you more than life itself.
ask for slippers. you can never go wrong with a nice pair of leather slippers. its generally a bi-annual christmas gift for me.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Page 1 of 2