I was rummaging through the darkest depths of my wardrobe today in search for my capo, when I made I miraculous discovery. I still have 3 pokemon cards. Dragonite holo, dragonite non-holo and Ancient Mew (given out in cinemas if I remember correctly). These things bring back so many memories.

Do you still have any/what is the rarest card you have?
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Yes.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
Yes I have lots and lots. I don't know the rarest card though.

Edit: I'm almost 18 if that makes it a difference, stopped collecting when I was ten or something like that.
Last edited by Zephyr-Chills at Nov 27, 2009,
I have tons of them from when I was in high school. Lots of rare cards. Also have butt loads of Magic the Gathering as well.
Hell yeah Most of mine are stashed away in a box where I'll probably never find them, but I still have my binder full of the original ones, from when i tried to collect em all back in the day
Interviewer: What types of super-powers would you want if you could have them?

The Rev: I’d like to be invisible so I could kill Johnny
Johnny: I’d want to be invisible so the Rev couldn’t find me

ARANEA
My Band
Kept my favourite:

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I still have mine somewhere.

My rarest card:

I got it when I went out of town on a vacation. I bought a booster pack and OMG!
Quote by Grundy0
Never forget what really matters in life, friends and family.
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3
I traded all of mine for a couple Yugio cards a few years ago. :-(

Kept Togepi and Togetic holo, but I have no idea where they are now
My brother has been making wallets out of his old pokemon cards (kinda like making a wallet out of duct tape). He has a squirtle, bulbasaur, and charamander wallet and and it looks awesome.
I have a shining Mewtwo, a birthday Pikachu, and a holo Charizard still, but I have no idea where.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Threw mine out recently, save a few rare ones which i intend on selling, but i dont know if i can be bothered. I'll probably just throw them out later. I never played the game properly with anyone because a) energy cards, yeah whatever and b) by the time you'd gotten enough money to afford them as a kid nobody cared. Meh.
Quote by psyo
by the time you'd gotten enough money to afford them as a kid nobody cared. Meh.

The time when practically everyone was into Pokemon may not have lasted long, but it was a magical time. I remember how everyone brought their cards to school, and trading cards while waiting in the lunch line
Interviewer: What types of super-powers would you want if you could have them?

The Rev: I’d like to be invisible so I could kill Johnny
Johnny: I’d want to be invisible so the Rev couldn’t find me

ARANEA
My Band