I tried them before theyre good but not the best. what gauges do u want? and what kind of music do you play?
answer and ill help u with a cheap (and great) choice of strings.
eehhh
well
they're not great if i remember right
I would get elixirs or boomers or ernie balls if i were you
Don't know, you should try them out before you buy a pack like that.

Side note people argue that D'Addario strings are the best.

If you have enough money you should go for coated strings, they last a very long time, if you want.
Why should I come down?
From here, I can see forever.
Um, i play like punk rock, and I guess a little bit of rock. So probably some strings that would take a beating. Also like 9 -10 would be a good guage.
ok well the best strings i have ever used was laBella but thats expensive as hell.
2nd best was webstrings.com and i have used them for years. one set of strings is about 2.99 (not joking) based on your preferences you should go with the XL-Bottom set.
Also deliver is about 3 to 4 days. relatively short time compared to most =D

Http://www.webstrings.com
It's all a matter of taste. Try them, if you don't like them, try something else.

Personally, I'm all for Ernie Ball strings, and I play Super Slinky set (9-42 + 56 for 7-string low B). But give D'addario a try too.
Q: Favourite Pink Floyd song?
A: The one where they get wicked high and play Emin and A for an hour.
try the Clear Tone EMP strings. ive had the same set on one guitar for probably two months. they need changing now but they just got this way due to a long gig and my persistently sweaty hands. they've retained good tone longer than any elixers ive used for as long and they cost less. once the stretching period is done, i didnt have any tuning issues. this guitar has a hardtail just so you know.

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab