Page 1 of 2
Right now, i can't straighten out either of my arms due to tendon damage. This is quite irritating.

So, pit, what was, or is, the most annoying injury you've ever sustained?

inb4penisrelatedinjury
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Broken middle finger on left (fretting) hand... a week after joining my first band and having joined the school's marching band to play electric bass.

EDIT: apart from that i broke one of my top front teeth in half.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
My arms are really annoying me. AS i can't extend them, i have to lean everywhere with them. It's a chore.
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
dick fell off.
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
broken left arm. luckily i didnt play guitar back then tho.
Classical Guitarist
When I fell up the stairs and broke my little finger, had to have an operation on it and then had a cast covering all of my hand except the thumb down to my elbow. Was annoying as hell for such a stupid injury.

SONISPHERE was amazing!
GORILLAZ 12th November

I want to go back to Zimababwe

XBL: Marblesss
I got a bruise on my dick. Wish I was joking.
Quote by Zardokk
Everybody must get stoned! (If they are me.)
My knees are permanently shot from being a goalie, needs surgery to be corrected, I had to quit, lost a few good scholarships I did :/
i broke my right knee and had to have surgery on it, so when they went in for surgery the had to shave my leg so it wouldnt get infected.

the healing process was the worst couple months of my life, especially when the hairs started growing in. prickly itchy leg hair mixed with healing bone in a place you cant reach if you're laying on your back is not a good situation
Had a cinder block land on my fretting hand. I ended up cutting up my index finger and thumb. I also bruised up the rest of my fingers, so it was hard for me to grip the neck and play.

Couldnt play for like 2 weeks.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Umm... well, let's just say I was... trimming some hair in the most delicate of places, when I slipped...

For some reason there was a massive load of dead skin with stayed for about a week, until I ripped it off it reveal a nice smooth... wallet... if you know what I mean.

Not kidding.

Also, I jarred/dislocated my middle fretting finger.
i streched and/or tore most of the muscles arounfd the back of my neck...hurt like a bitch. and still gives me trouble
Quote by neopowell
That would be amazing. "I WILL BURN EVERYTHING!" *Garrigan appears with bucket* "Fuck this for a giggle, I'm outta here..."

Blog?
follow me
A friends uncle broke both arms, one leg and an ankle at the same time. I have been lucky to not get an injury
Gear:
Jackson rr3
Dean Mlx With Emg
Esp/Ltd M-250
Peavy Vypyr
Peavy Bandit
Old Dunlop Wah (Mine Forever)

Quote by Stentroll
I just hope I don't wake up and King Kong is sodomizing me while I try to turn off the alarm clock.
i got a horrible cist and came blood

...nah but srsly, got stabbed once in the leg...rough school
Tore a ligament in my leg, so couldn't drum for awhile

Could still play keys and guitar though!
RIP Terje (Valfar) Bakken
God damn I was gonna make this exact thread tomorrow. The world is against me today .

On topic:

I have been hit by a car, which was annoying, because I was mildly disfigured for a while and I broke my arm and have a massive scar on my knee.

Furthermore, I got boiling water spilled on my foot at work (as a kitchen hand). It went through my shoe and proceeded to give me third degree burns on my foot. It melted most of the skin off the top of my foot. Now my foot is covered in this huge retarded looking scar with patches of different coloured skin all over it.

I also had my foot run over by a car once; the day I was going to see Cradle Of Filth. It wasn't too bad, but it wasn't overly pleasurable in the mosh, I must say.

I am the fvckin man.
What is mountains? A mountains has no special shapes or sound!

Epic Chill Broseph Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.

One time I sutained an annoying injury from taking a shat on my step-dad's carpet

it was ackward
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
I have a problem with my ears atm, its something to do with the tubes to my middle ear being blocked, but essentially, it makes my eardrum membrane implode slightly, meaning that i can only really hear everything as a muffled thud.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
I went through this period of getting pain right down the shaft of my **** during and after sex.

Before you say it, I did get checked out and it wasn't an STD or anything it was to do with a tight foreskin that had to have a little bit cut off it.

Really got in the way of bedtime activities though.
I have awesome hair
I damaged the bursa in my knee a couple years ago, the little packet of fluid that holds your knee cap in place. I couldn't walk on it for 6 weeks, then I damaged it again and was limping for another 6 weeks. =/

And yesterday I woke up with a really bad pain in the same knee and I'm limping again, doctors won't give me crutches.
When I was like 12 I tripped and smashed both hands on a concrete slab. Both my little fingers got minor fractures. The bastards at the hospital said it didn't need medical intervention to heal. Now I have a really hard time using them when I play guitar or piano
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by entity0009
When I was like 12 I tripped and smashed both hands on a concrete slab. Both my little fingers got minor fractures. The bastards at the hospital said it didn't need medical intervention to heal. Now I have a really hard time using them when I play guitar or piano

Dude that really sucks
broken hand, prevented fapping (with the hand i like to use), guitar and driving

Most annoying one happened only a few months ago, went out drinking after passing my medical for the RFA and had far too much to drink, I went running out of the pub into the smoking area and fell down some steps and ****ed up my ankle, everyone who was at the pub was outside, everyone saw me fall on my arse. To make it worse, because I was drunk I really overreacted, I basically sat there crying and telling everyone I'd never walk again. My friend carried me to the hospital where they wouldnt see me for 4 hours and wouldnt give me painkillers so we stole a wheelchair and went home.
Once I'd sobered up I went back to the hospital and it turns out it was just a bad sprain,i was on crutches for three weeks, my foot went black and i still cant stand on my toes or run on it, but most of all my pride was irrevocably damaged.
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
When I was about 10 I was stung in the earlobe by some sort of flying bug. Of course when anyone thinks of a stinging, winged bug they think of a bee and for a long time, that's what I assumed it was on the simple basis that I had no clue what else it could have been. I had been stung by bees, however, and this felt nothing like that. The localized pain was not a stinging, but a terribly uncomfortable heat. It was not excruciating, but it was very noticeable and very annoying. Along with the burning, for the next two hours I had the single most painful headache I have ever had.

What makes this the most annoying injury I have ever sustained however, was the fact that for the next 5 years I had a small bump (about the size of a very small pimple) on my ear. Whenever this bump was irritated (such as by scratching), the exact same burning sensation would return (thankfully without the headache) and last for the next few hours. One day I finally managed to get rid of the bump by picking at it until it came off.

I still can't figure out what the bump was...I almost think that it could have been some sort of stinger that became embedded in my ear lobe. If that was the case though, I find it hard to imaging that it could remain potent for 5+ years.

****ing.

years.

of that shit.

Seriously though, if anyone has any ideas of what may have happened I would really like to know...
I just injured my mouth and I can´t eat stuff nor drink fizzy drinks.
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
The sniffles
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
When a chunk came out of my tongue.

It was kinda painful but even more annoying, had a sort of...ache to it that was shouting "TAKE MORE OUT OF ME, THAT'LL STOP IT" so I was gnawing at my tongue for months.
Had a hemorrhoid. Was itching like a mothafuker. Whenever I scratched my rectum or wiped after nr.2 I went in some kind of trance cause it felt so good.

The annoying part was when it started to itch at night or at work.

And stupid as I am, I didn't treat it for 2 months thinking it would go away by itself.

All good now though.
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
Page 1 of 2