I am Haze14, Witchfinder General.

Avast ye cankering brides of the Devil, for we will find thee.

He who be proven to float, through black majicks, upon the waters of my Shire's lake, will hereby be sentenced to death for the crime and sin of witchery.

Kensai, come forth! I know ye hath the mark of Satan upon ye, lest my investigations expose thou for what thou art.

Speak up, citizens! Let not these wretched evil-doers walk among us unpunished!

I declare Goody Kensai to be a witch, who hath conjured spirits and brought dark times on our Pilgrim community!

On your way with thee! Affix thine rope to thy gallows!

No.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
you know what happened in The Crucible? the accusers turned out to be the real witches. or uhh...something to that effect.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
you know what happened in The Crucible? the accusers turned out to be the real witches. or uhh...something to that effect.

Nay, thou art ignorant of the noble work of Abigail Williams in exposing the evils in our holy society.

What's that? you say I'm lying?

Lock up this heretic, who goes by the name vIsIbleNoIsE. Now!
Quote by MH400
Are you high?

He posted sensibly in another thread.

He's just being a twat.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
This is going to get locked. And it should.

"Witches" were just early scientists who questioned the Church, therefore were tortured.
RIP Terje (Valfar) Bakken
Quote by acidhendrix
"Witches" were just early scientists who questioned the Church, therefore were tortured.

Lies!

If thou chooseth to align thyself with such evils as the pictured man, we men of God have no CHOICE but to wring the truth from ye.
what i find amusing is that he's trying to appeal us into a witch hunt by using pirate style speech. since when did pirates and witches ever mix?
Quote by Heilz
When backstage and talkin to the ladies i always go with the ¨Mines is bigger than theirs¨ argument as me bro holds hes guitar and i take out my bass... It works wonders @,@

Gear list:
Squire Affinity P-Bass
Ashdown Mag300 Evo II
Boss ODB-3
Quote by Le_Bunny
Has anybody actually bothered reading through all TS's ramblings? This needs a TLDR.

You need, and shall receive, of a petrol-soaked rag in thy mouth, heathen.
Last edited by Haze14 at Nov 27, 2009,
I am Giles Corey and I say "More Weight!"
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]