hey
im getting a dc power brick
but i dont know what to use to connect the pedal to the power brick??
i cant find them anywere??
does anybody know what there called or have a link??
thanks
Last edited by vigenharutyunya at Nov 27, 2009,
so can i just use a simple daisy chain to connect the pedals to the power brick?
Seven 9V outputs can handle an average of 55 milliamps each, or a total of 375 milliamps in any configuration Three 18V outputs can handle an average of 208 milliamps each, or a total of 625 milliamps in any configuration.

Just don't exceed those numbers.

But like I said, the DC Brick is just an overpriced daisy chain in a metal box. It doesn't have isolated outputs like the Fuel Tanks.
Quote by WtrPlyr
Seven 9V outputs can handle an average of 55 milliamps each, or a total of 375 milliamps in any configuration Three 18V outputs can handle an average of 208 milliamps each, or a total of 625 milliamps in any configuration.

Just don't exceed those numbers.

Sorry but i havent a clue what that means:S? lol
i have a daisy chain which consists of 5 9v outputs. so what does that mean?
thanks
Your pedals need power. The amount of power they take are measured in ampères (amps). In general, a pedal doesn't need much power, around 10-30 mAmp. The 9V outputs on the brick can only handle 55mAmp, so that's 2-3 pedals (you should check the amount of mAmps your pedals take on the back of the pedals). If you put a daisychain with 5 outputs on one output of the DC Brick, you're probably going to exceed the 55mAmp per output.