Hey guys,
i just spent about an hour or two making this. There's some bits i like, but i think it might be a little bit too all over the place?

Thanks alot,
Sam

edit: i think i mighta left the bass on "solo" mode so u might have to uncheck it
Attachments:
Track#1.gp5
It was like Tool, exactly like Tool, only the bass and guitar counterpoint was nowhere near as good.
haha, tool is my favourite band, there's certainly no way i can make something as good as them, but hey if i get 5% there i'm glad. (i hope your not saying its like tool because i change time signatures often)

Okay, here is an mp3 that was generated from guitar pro using the realistic sound engine. I dont really like the guitar tone but hey its better than midi i suppose. its also got a bit of drums for the intro.

i think what i need to do is spread it out more, because it transitions into the different riffs to suddenly, and just as you get used to one, it changes.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/sampsonx/music/all/play741047
Last edited by sampsonx at Nov 28, 2009,
Quote by sampsonx
haha, tool is my favourite band, there's certainly no way i can make something as good as them, but hey if i get 5% there i'm glad. (i hope your not saying its like tool because i change time signatures often)

Nah, I'm saying its like Tool cos I've learnt to play a lot of Tool songs recently and some of the riffs sound very familiar.

I mean on its own the guitar sounds good, but the central thing to Tool is how well the guitars and bass work together, which I feel is lacking a bit here.