nah,overprice
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.
what model is it?
tone slut

Mesa Boogie Mini Rectifier
jet City 2112 Combo
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender Classic Vibe Telecaster
Oh, sorry I forgot, it is the Jvm 205h. Its retaill price is 1650.00 I think. This is around $300 off.
They're pretty overpriced even in Britain, (and a lot more in the States), so no, although it's a lot cheaper, it's still too much
Its an amazing amp though. Where can I get it cheaper?
Last edited by modirnwarfare at Nov 27, 2009,
Look used, craigslist and Ebay I'd suggest. It does seem to get quite a bit of bashing on here, but so much of that is just "Marshall's are teh sucks". It's certainly very versatile, I can't remember who on here has one (ksmc obv), but try PM someone who has one to get a better idea. From what I understand (Don't hold me to it), the cleans are epic, the crunch is decent and without turning the gain up too high it's very good, BUT with too much gain it's not great. People tend to like the 205 better as well. But yeah, check clist and ebay, and make sure you have a good deal of time playing one, and good luck
Quote by modirnwarfare
It is on a closeout special. Is this a good deal, or do you think I can get a better deal on ebay?

1300 is very good wtf lol, there 1700 in the store, I put some nos preamp tubes and keep the treble below 12 oclock it sounds better
tone slut

Mesa Boogie Mini Rectifier
jet City 2112 Combo
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender Classic Vibe Telecaster
Last edited by ksmc at Nov 27, 2009,
Quote by ProgFolk12
They're pretty overpriced even in Britain, (and a lot more in the States), so no, although it's a lot cheaper, it's still too much

at $1350 that is cheaper than it is in the UKs cheapest store (£849) using current transfer rates so you should get it if its going for that price and you really like it. And if you think that Marshall is overpriced in the UK you should see how much Boogies are, £2000 = $3300 for a Dual Recto head
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
*Bane voice* ahhh yes. The br00tz, I was born with it. Molded by it. I didnt know of the light until I was already a man.
^^ Man I know the mesa thing, Ironically a couple of mates of mine just picked up some rerasonable mesa's. One got a used mark 2 for £800, one a lonestar special for £750 (Omg jealous), but another bought a mark 1 reissue new and it set him back a couple of grand. And yeah I know $1350 looks good, but look used, find one for <$1000, then you've got a proper deal
wtf, a JVM at <$1000, you're never going to find that here in the states.
Good price. I've been considering a 205H at a store here for $1500!
MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION
Thats a good price. Ignore those saying it is too much. They might think the amp itself is not worth it, which is one thing, but you aren't going to find that amp for much cheaper than you did so if you like it then go for it. I havent seen many JVM's at all on craigslist or Ebay.
+1 ^

I don't like the amp personally, but I reckon it's about as cheap as you're gonna find it for a while.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!
Pretty good deal.
It doesn't get much love on here, but everybody I've asked that actually knows what they're talking about seems to be positive about it.
Hell, the only reason it's so muddy when you roll up the gain is because that's more gain than most other amps even have!