Hey,

I've been looking around at guitars to fulfil my MetalCore/DeathCore needs. I like a big chunky neck, that you can definitely feel in your hands, and for god sake, NOT A D SHAPE! So, the Schecter Diamond C-1 Hellraiser seems to fit all my other requirements but I can't find anything about it's neck profile (Which i've seen ESP handily mention on their site, nice touch). So, can anyone help?

Is it, RG or LP?
yeah, go to a store and try out some guitars

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
That was more than helpful.

I already know what I want. I'm just asking whether anyone knows about this guitar's neck profile.
Schecter necks are more LP. I think they are a bit thinner then LP necks and thicker then RG.
You live in London.
Go to Denmark Street, find a Schecter, and try it out. :/ We can tell you how thick the profile is, but even the same profile will feel different to different people.
The thickness is my main worry, and as long as it's not a D shape i'm generally fine with necks.
They're a little thinner than an Epiphone neck. Medium-thin.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by FallsDownStairs
Then go and try out the guitars. Is it that big of a deal to actually try out a guitar?

Uhmm....as much as i'd love to right now, My store's shut, I'm tired after work, I just wanna know what to expect, so that when I head down there tomorrow to try it out, my dreams won't be shattered by a D contour.

KTHXBAI
I also have something against the D shape neck. I believe Schecter neck profile is more like a C shape than thin D. It has been a long time sincei touched a Schecter last so i might be wrong, though xD
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

weekends are your best bet. we can all tell you that a certain neck will feel a certain way, but we can't tell you what you will ad won't like. even if it was a D contour, we'd still want you to try it out cause maybe you would like the feel of it/ you never know if you like something until you try it. everyone here can rant about the neck,but you'll have to make your own decision off of what you enjoy regardless of what you think you don't like
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"