So this morning I woke up just past 6am so I can drive out to Albany and be at Guitar Center for when they open. I get there a half hour early, and there's a line, with approximately 15 people in front of me. When i get in, I head straight for guitars, and browse around looking for a sweet deal. I found what I thought was the best deal I've seen. And grabbed this bad-boy for $500!

this is the greatest guitar case I've ever had! and at $500, it was a steal!!

Then upon opening the case, I found a guitar! An added bonus!!

SCHECTER SOLO-6 HELLRAISER!!

And I got 15% off with a coupon I had. So a normally $750 guitar was knocked down to $425! with the case and tax it was all about $550. Left the store with more then I expected, and for less! Haven't had the chance to kick up the volume yet, with my brother still sleeping. But it feels amazing! Love the neck on it. Sorry for the crap before but its my first NGD here....lol.
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
very nice! the top on that thing is insane! happy new guitar day!
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
Nice deal.
HNGD
Current Gear:
Mexican Fender Telecaster
Robert Smith custom Jazzmaster
Stratocaster
Vox AC4TV
Hellraisers all the way. HNGD
My Gear:

PRS Se Custom 24
Vox Vt 30
Esp Ltd C-301 Bass
Acoustic B100 Bass Amp
Morley Power Wah Bass Pedal
Nice!
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.
Place it in your butt so you can't post anymore.

Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

nice man
Wdaubo
Stuff:
Gibson Darkfire, JVM410H+1960A
Mg100DFX MG30FX MGs!(i know they are crap)
Fender american standard strat
Ephiphone les paul studio
Ovation applause Acoustic
Hopefully a warmoth build in the near future!
Played one of those before, gives the EC-1000 a run for it's money. Nice catch!

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
thanks for all the compliments everone! just wanted to say that with the coil-tap, i've been able to even get a pretty solid old-school green day tone out of it. and its neck reminds me of my epi, even though i dont think i'll ever love the feel of a guitar neck more then i do the neck of my epi. the EC-1000 was one of my other choices, but since this was half the price, it was deff the better choice IMO.
TOMAHAWK!

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
I picked out (and bought) one of these a few weeks ago as my Christmas present. It was either this, a ESP EC-1000, or one of the lower C-1 models (Bloodmoon I think..). I think I made the right choice because after we brought it home and I was finished wiping my drool off of it I plugged it into my amp. It sounded amazing and great with distortion! All it needs is two things, 1) To get set-up because the fret buzz is insanely bad and 2) make Christmas come faster.

HNGD
Wow, that looks awesome! HNGD!
My Gear:

Epiphone Limited Edition '66 G-400 SG
Fender Standard P Bass
Ampeg BA115
Boss Metal Zone Pedal
Electro-Harmonix Memory Toy Analog Delay
I haven't tried this one... but I was tempted to get it over the EC-1000. HNGD BRA!
GEAR:
SCHECTER LOOMIS FR
LTD EC-1000
LTD DV-200
Quote by flanders_91
So this morning I woke up just past 6am so I can drive out to Albany and be at Guitar Center for when they open. I get there a half hour early, and there's a line, with approximately 15 people in front of me. When i get in, I head straight for guitars, and browse around looking for a sweet deal. I found what I thought was the best deal I've seen. And grabbed this bad-boy for $500!

this is the greatest guitar case I've ever had! and at $500, it was a steal!!

Then upon opening the case, I found a guitar! An added bonus!!

SCHECTER SOLO-6 HELLRAISER!!

And I got 15% off with a coupon I had. So a normally $750 guitar was knocked down to $425! with the case and tax it was all about $550. Left the store with more then I expected, and for less! Haven't had the chance to kick up the volume yet, with my brother still sleeping. But it feels amazing! Love the neck on it. Sorry for the crap before but its my first NGD here....lol.

I was at guitar center last monday and I played your guitar. Yhe exact same one. I live in Troy. It's really nice. I prefer my ec-1000. It feels better balanced.

I just ordered an acoustic after spending 3 hours in the acoustics room over there.
HNGD!!
Quote by syntheticocean
I was at guitar center last monday and I played your guitar. Yhe exact same one. I live in Troy. It's really nice. I prefer my ec-1000. It feels better balanced.

I just ordered an acoustic after spending 3 hours in the acoustics room over there.
HNGD!!

cool. i love the acoustic room at GC. its always so quiet and theres like nobody ever in there. so calm. a new electric-acoustic is next on my list lol.
TOMAHAWK!

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
looks F*cking awesome man... How does it sound, at which amplifier/pedals are you using?
Hagström Swede Goldtop

Modified Squier Strat
Quote by shamsen
looks F*cking awesome man... How does it sound, at which amplifier/pedals are you using?

sounds awesome IMO. i love the coil-tapped neck pup for cleans. and i dont use any pedals, i just run it straight into my bugera 6262.

also, i discovered something pretty sweet about this schecter. im not sure what other shechter models have this, but this one has Schecter tuners, and they have these bolts that screw in the back of the head right into the tuning pegs that make restringing so much easier.
TOMAHAWK!

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Well sounds cool... ;-)
Hagström Swede Goldtop

Modified Squier Strat
Quote by shamsen
Well sounds cool... ;-)

yea...my dad actually found out about the tuners. i was sitting screaming at the guitar trying to figure out why i couldnt get the old strings out while retuning it. lol.
TOMAHAWK!

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Quote by flanders_91
yea...my dad actually found out about the tuners. i was sitting screaming at the guitar trying to figure out why i couldnt get the old strings out while retuning it. lol.

Are they anything like Sperzel locking gears then? I'm not really sure how mine work yet - iguess I'll find out in a week or two when I come to change the strings.

HNGD!!
Quote by Notmewtwoguitar
Are they anything like Sperzel locking gears then? I'm not really sure how mine work yet - iguess I'll find out in a week or two when I come to change the strings.

HNGD!!

idk anything about sperzel locking tuners srry. theres like screws that go into the back of the tuning peg from behind the headstock and it screws in and holds the string into the tuning peg. kinda like the string locks on a floyd rose bridge.
TOMAHAWK!

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan