Page 1 of 2
1985 Gibson Les Paul Custom. guitar comes with case, has gold hardware like Randy Rhoads, autographed by kelly Garni (Randy Rhoads friend and band mate in Quiet Riot before Randy joined Ozzy) and has original pickups. Started out as Alpine White, over the years the nitrocellulose paint turned into a beautiful cream color. Plenty of fret life.

$1,199

Free Shipping anywhere in the US

PayPal only.

http://i47.tinypic.com/16c9x6b.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/rszseh.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/akej4l.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/11jcciq.jpg
I've decided to lower the price down to only $1,050

Free UPS Ground shipping anywhere in the US

PayPal only
Anyone interested in buying this Gibson Les Paul Custom for the new low price of only $850???

Free shipping, UPS Ground anywhere in the US!

PayPal only.

Comes with case.
i can't believe nobody wants this, free bump
Schecter C1 Classic
Ibanez RG560
Epiphone G400
Mesa Boogie Recto-verb
Peavey JSX
Marshall MG50
cool thanks. yeah i'm really shocked it hasn't sold! i wish i could change the price in the title to reflect the new lower price, so maybe it'd get more views and actually sell, but i don't wanna make a whole new thread. i'm just selling it cause i'm getting out of metal and going back to my roots, blues, and am having gear aquisition syndrome for a new fender mim robert cray strat.
Quote by nospacesallowed
Dude, that's not a real Gibson.

I guarantee you it's a real Gibson Les Paul Custom. I paid $2,000 for it.
Quote by xnatex
wheres the serial number on the headstock?

The serial # is there, it's just hard to read due to the fact that the original owner before me retouched up the paint on the headstock where there was a cosmetic issue there and the paint spilled over into the serial #. It's still there, just hard to read, you can feel the indentations of the #. it's a 1985 year.

I really don't want it in my house, I am the person that leaked the trailer for the new Randy Rhoads documentary film Peter Margolis is making all over the internet.

Due to that me & Kelly Garni from Quiet Riot made a music video featuring this guitar as it looks just like the one Randy Rhoads used.

Later on me & Kelly Garni became enemies.

So partly due to that I just no longer want this guitar, as it has a connection to Kelly Garni, with his autograph on the back of the headstock and that we used it together in a music video.

I hate Kelly Garni, and because of that this guitar just brings bad vibes to my house.

I don't want it, there's nothing wrong with the guitar, I'm selling it cheap cause I'm sick of Randy Rhoads due to Kelly Garni & all the drama around the documentary and I really, really hate Kelly Garni.
It may sound good, but it's not a Gibson mate. The serials are engraved, touching up the paint wouldn't rid them, and that Gibson logo is just terrible.
So its a real Gibson yet you'd take 850 for it? Hmm, Something seems too good to be true seeing as you'd have to pay about double that for a gibson normally.. Whats with such a low price?
Quote by nospacesallowed
It may sound good, but it's not a Gibson mate. The serials are engraved, touching up the paint wouldn't rid them, and that Gibson logo is just terrible.

It's a real Gibson. I'm 100% sure of that.

There's nothing wrong with the Gibson logo.

And the serial # is there, and yes it's easy for paint to fill up the engraved #.

You haven't even seen the guitar in person, so you are not even qualified to be making these judgements.

I'm Romeo Rose, I know what I'm talking about.
I'm sorry, that just...isn't. I'm sure it's a lovely guitar, worth $2,000. However I'm pretty sure it's not a Gibson.
Quote by Taikisan
So its a real Gibson yet you'd take 850 for it? Hmm, Something seems too good to be true seeing as you'd have to pay about double that for a gibson normally.. Whats with such a low price?

I simply don't want it. That's why the low price. Plus it has a connection to Kelly Garni, he was Randy Rhoads friend for 9 years, and he played with him in Quiet Riot for 5 before Randy joined Ozzy Osbourne.

I don't like Kelly Garni anymore.

If no one wants to buy this guitar, I will simply take it outside and have someone film me setting fire to it, and post a video of that on youtube, and everyone that knows Romeo Rose, and has seen my other videos on YouTube, knows I'm serious as a heart attack, I really don't care.

I paid $2,000 for this guitar, I am Romeo Rose, I can buy expensive things and then sell them at a huge loss because that's my perogative, I'm Romeo Rose.

Anyone that wants this guitar, it's yours right now for $799

case included & free shipping anywhere in the US.

It will be insured & you will get a tracking #.

This is no scam. I may be crazy, hell of course I'm crazy, I'm Romeo Rose! But you will be getting a real Gibson here as seen in the photos & videos, nothing to worry about because that's why I use PayPal only, they protect the buyer.
yeah that's it! hahaha!!! Just google "romeo rose" or type it in youtube for about 60 of my videos, i'm a bit eccentric, not like most people, haha!
Ok you keep saying "becuase I'm Romeo Rose" I'm sorry but am I supposed to know that name?
Anyway, Would you post this to UK?
You'd burn this guitar if no one buys it? I'll give you $500 instead of burning it
Anychance of getting more pictures anyway? I'll pm you my email if you can take more for me
That's all the pics I'm taking, I posted 6 pics and several videos showing it pretty close up. $500 is too low, sorry. Yeah I'd ship it to the UK, but shipping to the UK would be high, like around $300

That's ok that you didn't know who I was, most people on the internet know of me, and now you do too and you won't ever forget, haha
Romeo Rose, this is a little off-topic, but I was really curious, I know you were on Judge Judy. How does one actually end up on the show? I've always wondered.
Last.fm

Good Trades:
lp_dude_2 / miketheslut/ kshands / alexmack

Man you are actually really odd. Like, 2 billion people are on the internet you're saying most of them know who you are..?
Quote by Steve-Mo
Romeo Rose, this is a little off-topic, but I was really curious, I know you were on Judge Judy. How does one actually end up on the show? I've always wondered.

I just emailed them and asked if they were interested. They paid for me & my girlfriends roundtrip flight to L.A. and paid for our 3 day hotel stay, gave us taxi vouchers, and gave us $200 for food, and even paid us appearence fees for being on the show, it was a fun little vacation.
Yeah all the cool people do. Besides the only thing bigger than the internet is my ego.
Quote by romeorose
I just emailed them and asked if they were interested. They paid for me & my girlfriends roundtrip flight to L.A. and paid for our 3 day hotel stay, gave us taxi vouchers, and gave us $200 for food, and even paid us appearence fees for being on the show, it was a fun little vacation.

That's really awesome. I always thought if you went on the show they'd pay a percentage of the verdict money, but thats wayyy better.
Last.fm

Good Trades:
lp_dude_2 / miketheslut/ kshands / alexmack

Quote by Steve-Mo
That's really awesome. I always thought if you went on the show they'd pay a percentage of the verdict money, but thats wayyy better.

They pay ALL of the verdict money, that's how they entice both parties to appear on tv, it's always a win/win situation for everyone involved. Judge Joe Brown if filmed right downstairs from Judge Judy.
$500 is just too low, because I got to to take the money out for shipping from that, plus PayPal is going to take a percentage of that. So it would be even less than $500.

Like I said I paid $2,000 for it, so I'd also be taking a $1,500 loss from that too.

I'm not desperate for the money.

And I would get more pleasure burning it than to just let someone get it for $500 after all I have invested in it, plus it'd make a cool video.

The price is $799

free shipping, ups ground.

PayPal only.

comes with case.
Page 1 of 2