I dunno, the plotline just seems pretty formulaic.

ANDY IS GO TO COLLEGE. WE GET DUMPED AT NURSERY. KIDS DROOL ON US. WE WANT OUT.

I mean, I'll still watch it because I lurved the first movie and the second was decently cool. But if it wasn't for the first two...
Quote by jetfuel495
that is one goddamn shiny mother****ing toaster you have there
Quote by Dog--
It seems the top of those waffles are burnt.
Quote by imdeth
The toast has little red arrows growing from it. Nobody wants that.

SHUDDUP AND EAT YER TOAST
This trailer nearly made me cry. XD Saw the first two in theatres when they came out (never go to see the 3D rereleases). I can only hope (desperately) that this one's anywhere near as good as those were.
Cars 2 is going to be terrible, though.
Quote by Gerard Way Jr

Shut up!
Your children's faces are going to be terrible!
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

Will it only be in 3D? I can't see well outta my right eye, nearly blind. If it is only in 3D I will boycott Pixar.
YNWA
Quote by Gerard Way Jr
This trailer nearly made me cry. XD Saw the first two in theatres when they came out (never go to see the 3D rereleases). I can only hope (desperately) that this one's anywhere near as good as those were.

Why?
I may see it... Looks alright.
Quote by Gerard Way Jr

Cars 1 was terrible

*puts on his flame-proof armor*
Rush Rocks

Quote by Braiton
If Beiber is our generation's Cobain I can't see how that is a bad thing.
Just make sure the shotgun is loaded.
Toy Story 2 imo was better than the first and Cars isnt that bad! Its got some awesome awesome scenes in it, when him and the porche chick "go for a drive" it looks amazing.
PSN: Noverion
just gotta wait for the video to load on my painfully slow internet......

anyway im sure ill go see this but does it have to be in 3d ffs?!!

i wear glasses due to being very shortsighted i cant wear two pairs of glasses at once!

Quote by TheReverend724
He hasn't changed it much since he was, like, 5

He hides his condoms in Mr. Potato Head.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
I'm gonna see it just because Toy Story 1 and 2 were two of my favorite movies as a kid. Also, the Sega Genesis game was pretty fun, too. As was the Toy Story 2 game on the Nintendo 64.
Quote by Jusman
Cars 1 was terrible

*puts on his flame-proof armor*

*launches flame-proof-armor peircing fire balls.*

Cars was amazing.

When you watch a pixar film, you really have to pay attention to detail. My 2 year old loves Wall-E, Cars, Finding Nemo, and everytime I watch them him I always notice something I never saw before. The amount of detail is amazing.
I'm seeing it.

Quote by Gerard Way Jr
Cars 2

WAT

~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
i will watch this movie as well. because like almost everyone else, toy story was one of my favorite movies as a kid (and still is my top animated fav).
Quote by Kyle.E
Why does Andy's room look like an 8 year old lives in it?

Pfft, that room screams "stereotypical suburban teenager". Notice the crate of old magazines, layers of posters, and of course the Fender Frontman and Squier Strat by the TV.

Also, Toy Story 2 sort of implied that Andy and Jessie were like, collector's items or something. I mean, didn't Phil or whatever his name was try to sell them to a Japanese toy museum for a ton of money? Why would they just give these apparently valuable toys to a preschool?

Final note: Dammit! Don't tell me Buzz is gonna be acting like a homosexual bullfighter throughout the whole damn movie!
Quote by CaptDin
Also, Toy Story 2 sort of implied that Woody and Jessie were like, collector's items or something. I mean, didn't Phil or whatever his name was try to sell them to a Japanese toy museum for a ton of money? Why would they just give these apparently valuable toys to a preschool?

Because Andy's mother doesn't know about The Round-up tv show. Woody is just a toy to her, and she has no idea of his potential value. That's why he ended up on the broken toy shelf, when he ripped his arm.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

Quote by JDawg
*launches flame-proof-armor peircing fire balls.*

Cars was amazing.

When you watch a pixar film, you really have to pay attention to detail. My 2 year old loves Wall-E, Cars, Finding Nemo, and everytime I watch them him I always notice something I never saw before. The amount of detail is amazing.

I notice new things every time I watch a pixar movie like all the dinoco gas company.
Skip the username, call me Billy
Quote by bodyheatseeker
Because Andy's mother doesn't know about The Round-up tv show. Woody is just a toy to her, and she has no idea of his potential value. That's why he ended up on the broken toy shelf, when he ripped his arm.

Okay... but it seems like in this modern day of eBay and craigslist, she would have figured....

You know what? Maybe it's best not to think about it.
The first trailer was better.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Toy Story 2 was ok.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
It had better not rape my childhood.

Or else.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
yeah i hope this doesnt ruin it, i have faith in pixar, if it was strictly disney id have no hope
Quote by Ovenman
He hides his condoms in Mr. Potato Head.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh christ :'D
this will rape your childhood film memories - the karate kid staring jackie chan and will smiths son coing out next june

Pixar have an uncanny talent for making utterly amazing films. Look at Wall-e. A terrible concept, which nobody but pixar would touch, and they somehow made it really enjoyable to watch. Same with Up.

I personally will not be expecting it to top the original, i'll watch it on its own merits and not as a comparison