The shop has no model # on it, Just the serial # on the back "W450028"

It is black, with a set-in nexk (3 piece from the look on the back of it) Gotoh tuners, 2 black/creme humbuckers. As for controls it has a 3 way mini-toggle type switch with three other pots w/metal knobs. The headstock is a 3&3 headstock ala schecter diamond series and looks kinda brown. I also have no idea who old this is. I know this is vague but I'm hoping some of you wizzes can come through. Also, what would be a good price if it's in a good (used) condition? Sounds great btw.
what does it actually look like lol...a pic would be ever so slightly helpful.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Yeah i didnt have my cell phone on me earlier. According to the serial number i think its an 04/05. Also forgot to mention it's a hardtail. It's got an rg/superstrat shape if that helps. Sorry, i know im beeing vague here
*edit* Score 1 for chris' guitars it looks like this only black So i guess SZ series:

Last edited by BS87 at Nov 27, 2009,
^^ Yep. Thanks guys Holy crap you are fast. Whats a good price?
IIRC they retailed for like $1399 or around there,then their price dropped down to somewhere around $800 before they got discontinued.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Sweet, Just pulled the trigger and picked this up for $399.