cakeschmammert
I AM THE JUDGE
401 IQ
http://www.myspace.com/kenmode

"Canadian heavy metalcore. For fans of botch, converge, dillinger escape plan, mastodon, the melvins, coalesce, neurosis, young widows."

i actually just found this band as a recommendation on facebook. turns out facebook is good for something.
instantly got into this band. check them out.
Last edited by cakeschmammert at Nov 27, 2009,
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Loved this band for a little while now.
They're just epic.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
JxD
957 IQ
I saw them with Buried Inside (who ruled) and I must say, I like them recorded more than live. I think it has something to do with them wearing cowboy hats and other "western" style regalia that I was thrown off. Decent band, too bad I have bizarre preconceived notions about stuff.
Riffmast
Sperm Of Andychrist
3,515 IQ
Great band,such intricate and intense riffing. Without turning into wank!
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

TheIrishPatriot
206 IQ
Facebook got me to check them out as well. Canada represents .
Ohai.

Actually from Canada.
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
I used to get ads for them on FB all the time before I installed ABP, but I was just like "I already know you! Facebook, you're trying to sell me a subscription to a magazine I already get."
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Man, my posts used to suck.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
)Eric(Draven
I been around a minute
916 IQ
Yeah this band is way sweet. Seen them with Gaza about a year ago they are intense as shit live lololol
I play guitar
+}-136-{+
Registered Text Offender
211 IQ
"Obeying the Iron Will..." is a great song. Invisible Oranges posted a glowing review of Venerable here. Was pretty impressed when I found out these guys are a trio. Their bass tone is sick.
+}-136-{+
Registered Text Offender
211 IQ
Tell me about it. I'm pretty impressed at how their frontman can pull off such riffs while singing at the same time.