Quote by kyle62
Here you go, you'll find this has a good tape echo:

http://www.fulltone.com/tte.asp

How about you give us a bit more detail, eh?

+1
just out of interest i wonder would anybody actually consider getting one
Fender American Deluxe Strat, Epiphone Firebird Studio Worn Cherry, Adam Black S5ce

Dunlop Crybaby, Korg Pitchblack, Keeley BD-2, Proco Vintage Rat, MXR Script Phase 90, Danelectro Chorus, Marshall Echohead

Peavey Classic 30
Oh, my bad i guess something cheap and i dont really care if its used( just kind of want a delay that will do its job) and i live in NJ
Quote by Sabbath55
Oh, my bad i guess something cheap and i dont really care if its used( just kind of want a delay that will do its job) and i live in NJ

The Marshall Echohead is a great budget delay, best I've tried in the price range.
Quote by britishsligean
Empress Vintage Modified Superdelay
This.

Then, if you don't want to spend $300+, the Hardwire DL-8 has a pretty decent tape delay emulation.
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
i liek teh deedeesevun

Yeah, BOSS DD7. SLIGHTLY hard to get your mind around it, but it has a small loop built in, it has a "reverse" effect and a lot of different delay durations. The other knobs can change the duration/loudness/blahblahblah about them too. I tried the Carbon Copy before it, and I prefer this one, if it means much.
ESP LTD EX400
Epi Explorer
Peavey JSX
Egnater Cab
DD7;NS2;ML2;RC20XL;BCB60;FS6;PH3
ISP Decimator
KH Wah
Pocket POD
Simmons SD9K

Quote by TheBodomBullet

Thank you, you've all been very informative and helpful (except you Mr_CiNiC, f*ck you.)
Love you too, babe.
try and find a used Watkins Copy Cat or you could get the Watkins only COpy Cat Gold for only £975
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Quote by rhcp-legends
+1
just out of interest i wonder would anybody actually consider getting one

I have considered getting one several times.

On topic, I will vote for the Maxon AD-9.
I actually really like my Hardwire DL-8's Tape Delay simulation, so I'll +1 ch0's recommendation of that.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??