So today I woke up at 7 to go to GC because they were offering 15 percent off everything. I went to the bass section and most of them were gone but I saw a EB-0 bass and bought that. When I got home, I noticed the frets were kinda small and so was the neck so i looked it up online and saw that it was meant for smaller people. I really like the look of it but do you think I will be able to play it just like any other bass? Here is the link of what it is:

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Epiphone-EB-0-Electric-Bass-100375831-i1150056.gc
Yeah it has a pretty short scale length, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's for smaller people. If you like how it feels and sounds, then there should be no problem.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
"Though small and light, the Epiphone EB-0 Bass has huge sound, and full-size people can play it too."

With a guarantee like that, why worry?
Originally Posted by happytimeharry
Your avatar is creepy, yet incredibly hypnotic...

I do what I can

Originally Posted by FiNNi
@AlterEdge: On a side note, I laughed when I noticed pedobear was your avatar

Me too... me too...
I have this bass, and I can guanrantee you it's a good bass, it has a great sound, and imo the smaller frets make it easier to play
Quote by AlterEdge
"Though small and light, the Epiphone EB-0 Bass has huge sound, and full-size people can play it too."

With a guarantee like that, why worry?

Ok I just wasn't sure. I dont wanna play a gig and after people tell me I looked stupid playing a little bass.
I just got a free short scale bass from my local kijiji yesterday. Only thing to remember is that you will need short scale strings when you need to re-string it. Lots of people use short scale basses, especially when recording in the studio. Lets you get a better recording sound and more punchy at lower volumes or something I was reading.
Lefty Strat Copy w/ GFS Lil' killer rails + Crazy wiring
Lefty Kona Thinline Acoustic/Electric
Righty-to-Lefty Silvertone Bass
Righty-to-Lefty Memphis Short Scale Bass
Vox AD30VT-XL

Tascam US-428 USB Interface Mixer
Guitar Rig 3
Quote by GeToChKn
I just got a free short scale bass from my local kijiji yesterday. Only thing to remember is that you will need short scale strings when you need to re-string it. Lots of people use short scale basses, especially when recording in the studio. Lets you get a better recording sound and more punchy at lower volumes or something I was reading.

Ok thanks but do the strings break easily on these? Also since I cant afford a bass amp, would a PA speaker work fine for now? It sounds good with my guitar and keyboard.
Quote by KileManA7X
Ok I just wasn't sure. I dont wanna play a gig and after people tell me I looked stupid playing a little bass.

Don't worry what people say. Jack Bruce, bassist for Cream and one of the best bassists of all time, played Gibson EB-3's for his tenure with Cream. And no one would tell him he looked silly after watching him play.
Gear:1991 Fender MIJ Jazz/Squier VM Fretless Jazz -> Pitchblack -> Way Huge Green Rhino -> Boss OC-2 -> Boss DD-7 -> Markbass Tube 800 -> SWR 4x12.

Flat wounds. Flat wounds on everything. Everything is a little fatter when it's flatter.