I've got an Ibanez GAX-70 http://www.ibanez.com/ElectricGuitars/model-GAX70

I'm tuned in CGCFAD (Drop C) and my notation is off between my C,F, and A strings. I've used a tuner and tuned everything perfect but when I check my tuning using 5, open it's off.
D------
A------
F----0--
C--5--
G-----
C------

It's about a half step off when I hit

D-------------
A-------------
F------14----
C-------------
G---12-------
C-------------

or any variation there of including those two strings. I've tried raising my bridge and adjusting my saddle but it's still off. The only other thing I can think of is a problem with my neck. Can anyone help me out?
"You can either be a dick or an asshole.....but...if you're BOTH well then....you can go F*@k yourself." C.Gomez
You mean intonation? Take a look at the setup thread and fix it with the tutorial there.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
check out the setup thread.

if ur fretted notes are sharp when ur open string is tuned, move the saddle away from the neck, and visa versa. raising the bridge wont do much. unless ur neck is clearly warped, its not the neck.

if ur saddles are all the way back (if thats the issue) it might not be fixable cause ur guitar has a pretty short scale length (the longer it is, the more down-tune friendly it is). new guitar?
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
yeah, and if their old strings, replace them before you intonate. it'll make everything easier.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
you definitely need to set your intonation - it is easy, just use an electric tuner, play the string open, tune it, play it at the 12th fret, if it is not perfectly in tune, move the saddle forward or backward, then tune it again open, check the 12th fret, if it is getting closer to being in tune, then you are turning the screw the right way, if not, go the other way, keep doing this until it is the same. if you need more details, search the forum for the setup thread on intonation
Yeah I meant intonation. Alright thanks a lot everyone. I've had this guitar for about 2 years now and I've never had a problem with it till now. The strings are just under a month old. I'll take a look at the setup forum. Thanks again everyone.
"You can either be a dick or an asshole.....but...if you're BOTH well then....you can go F*@k yourself." C.Gomez
Just fixed my problem. Thanks for the point in the right direction, it's been a good learning experience for me. Next time I'll know what's wrong and what to do.