wow. that pretty sucked, how long have you been playing??

But work on your bends, hold the notes. And most of all don't just play the notes, put some feel into it
ive been playing for about 7 months now but like 4 or 5 when i put it up and how do you put feel into it
The cover wasn't that bad. Songs just sound better when you've practiced enough that you feel comfortable and don't have to think to play it. If you're thinking about which notes to hit next you won't be enjoying yourself and people listening can tell. Just practice until you can play it without thinking.
Quote by tubadude
i lost my virginity before my dad.

Click
that sounds right because i had just learned that solo the day that i posted it thanks
I mean you got the notes right but you really gotta hold them..its way too choppy and doesn't have a nice flow to it like it should. also lose that chorus effect on there it sounds pretty bad to be honest. keep practicing though you'll get better.
American Fender Strat

Taylor 314CE

Quote by pbiggie
this guy speaks truth
Quote by redhotsexmagic
I mean you got the notes right but you really gotta hold them..its way too choppy and doesn't have a nice flow to it like it should. also lose that chorus effect on there it sounds pretty bad to be honest. keep practicing though you'll get better.

I have to agree with this. Either: A) Play to the song recording in your ear; or B) Play to a metronome. The lack of continuity is killing the solo. Keep practicing, and you'll nail it. Expand onto lots of RHCP songs while you're learning, you can learn some great techniques from John's playing, and by the looks of your "Location: Under the Bridge" you're doing just that!
1950s Classic Player's Series Fender Stratocaster
Line 6 Spider II
ESP F-50
Fender Acoustic
Crybaby-Wah
Boss DS-1 Distortion